Recaps are up! Pictured: My face, 98% of the time when I’m watching this show. The other 2% is spent furiously typing reactions on the internet. Speaking of which . . .

Breezy doesn’t chicken out when it comes to yamming it up:

While CJA calls out the hard choices:

Need moral support while you watch? Join us in the Spoilerific Reaction Thread, for prime-time, live-time, jive-time commentary!

*ahem*

Advertisement

Advertisement

Sorry about that.

As always, send me your recaps, retreads, remands, and recitations, and they’ll get added above!

Also, since this is the midseason finale, please be vigilant in avoiding spoilers for our West Coast and time-delayed viewers.

Sponsored

Now, on to the show!

(What? I don’t see your avatars bustin’ any fresher moves.)