Spoilers ahead for the new Daredevil series.
Also as a warning, for some reason Neftflix has updated the poster image they use for the series and replaced Matt's face to something rather spoilery. Be careful when selecting the series.
As with all the discussion threads, here are my initial thoughts of the episodes, as written while watching the Episodes:
Episode 9: Speak Of The Devil
- Finally get some expansion with the priest and honestly it was a very well done. Though I don't agree with the priest conclusions about the devil (I'm agnostic and don't believe such a creature exists), his story was incredibly chilling
- I'm interested on how Fisk's mother died. It was quickly said she died a year later after the past stuff from the previous episode.
- Love Matt's smug smile when being told the Daredevil kicked ass.
- Red painting symbolism!
- That was unexpected and sad to see her, die but makes sense.
- I think this Nobu can give Scorpion some lessons.
- Basically this episode is about Matt deciding on what type of superhero he wants to be, Either a Batman or a Punisher.
- Well that ending was unexpected.
Episode 10: Nelson Vs. Murdock
- Wait, I thought Claire was finished with Murdock back in episode 6, why is she still on speed dial and healing his wounds.
- Man, that is one giant mullet.
- Wait, why did he lie to Page? I also hope she finds out quickly so we don't have some stupid Lois Lane schtick.
- Well, the Urich subplot reminds why I'm glad I live in a country with a free welfare state.
- This episode did a better job with connecting the flashbacks with the plot.
- Please don't tell me Vanessa got fridged?