So Fear the Walking Dead has wrapped up for now and we’re headed into regular old Walking Dead this Sunday. However this might not be the last we see of Fear The Walking Dead crowd until next year. Spoilers ahead:
So there was talk before the season started and during it that there would be a crossover between FTWD and and it’s parent show but that apparently has been refuted now, but that doesn’t mean that they won’t change their minds about doing one, Or they’re lying and trying to throw people off of this. Either way that doesn’t mean we can’t speculate on this and on who we think can survive long enough to make it to Alexandria. The following is my assessment of the surviving characters as they currently stand:
- Madison: Of the characters who didn’t start out competent she seems like the character who’s progressed the most in terms of adjusting to the new world, but she still has some ways to go in that department.
- Travis: The Rick Grimes of the show but worse, this guy spent the entire season moralizing what was going on around him and making stupid decisions that came back to bite him in the ass later on with the last one almost getting Ophelia killed and him snapping and beating down Andrew. He has a long ways to go before he gets better but he is the character that I think would probably survive long enough to make it to Alexandria because of this.
- Nick: Nick is weird, because on the one hand he’s a junkie and as such he’s the character most likely to be a liability and yet, he proved to be one of the most competent characters on the show. I honestly don’t know if he could survive to Alexandria but I’m willing to say yes for now.
- Alicia: Alicia did not really do anything all season except complain and give herself a tattoo from the sharpie drawing her boyfriend did on her. Needs a lot of work.
- Chris: He did even less than Alicia and complained even more than she did. At least he didn’t give himself a tattoo. Needs a lot of work.
- Ophelia: Ophelia kind of stayed on the sidelines and only really did things in relation to other characters on the show. So I don’t really have a good idea of her chances in the long run, but I do think her gunshot injury won’t be a problem in the long run.
- Daniel: Daniel is a cold individual but he had a good idea of what was going on around him and adapted to it very fast. He’s the character I hope could make it to Alexandria but I guess we’ll see.
- Strand: This guys kind of vague at the moment but he seemed to be somewhat prepared for the whole zombie apocalypse and has a good idea of what to do next so I give him high chances of making it to Alexandria but again I guess we’ll see.
- Tobias: He’s still alive as far as I can tell and he tried to prepare for the Apocalypse far better than most of the other characters. Also he’s not with the group as of the end of the season and he could make for good crossover material as such. Plus he seems the kind of guy, like Eugene, to think that Washington would be the best place to go set up shop.
So here’s my questions: If they do end up doing a crossover who do you think would survive long enough to make it to Alexandria and why? And if the answer to the previous question isn’t the same as this one: Who do you want to make to Alexandria and why?