Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta was born March 28, 1986 in the New York City borough of Manhattan. Germanotta, commonly referred to as Lady Gaga by her friends and associates, is worth an estimated $220 million (USD). Are you worth $220 million? She taught herself to play piano by ear when she was four years old. Did you teach yourself to play piano by ear at four years of age? No? Maybe that is why you’re net worth isn’t $220 million.
Welcome to the American Horror Story: Hotel live viewing discussion thread. Step inside and join us as we watch episode 6 titled Room 33.
The house rules are as follows:
- Don’t be a dumbass.
- Really, try not to be a dumbass.
- Try harder not to be a dumbass, dumbass.
- Break rules 1 thru 3. Often.
- Wear as much eyeliner as you can possibly fit on your face.
- Don’t you dare out goth Gaga. Get out.
- Smile when being shot in the head like you’re getting your picture taken.
- There’s a reason Vampire stories have so many homoerotic themes.
- NO PITY PARTIES IN THE BAR!!!!
- What Will Our Tenth Rule Be?
- What Will Our Chicken Legs Rule Be? (Bingo Joke)
- What Will Our Twelfth Rule Be?
- What Will Our Unlucky Rule Be?
If the house rules are broken, you know what will happen!
Share your real-time viewing thoughts down below in the comments, I’ll chime in during commercial breaks.
In other words, there will be SPOILERS in them comments down there.
If you have a link to your personal manifesto about this episode then drop it in the comments and I’ll add to this post proper.
Kinja Is Talking, Talking About AHS
Deathmaster780 Spills The Tea on Who Spilled Whose Blood
It’s American Horror Story episode 666: Mark of the Beast, and boy is he probably in a bar somewhere getting sloshed on how this show portrays him. Anyway let’s break it down by storyline...read on if you dare!
Cheryl Reminds Us On io9, Love Is A Battlefield And Hell Is For Children
Question of the Night
If you had to pick three characters from this season that currently “live” in the hotel to be stuck on a desert island with, who would they be?
Extra Credit Homework
Write a limerick about your favorite AHS character or season. Due by 9pm Wednesday November 18.