New territory for us book readers this week. Click to spackle your ass like Goldie Hawn and Meryle Streep.
- So this confirms what I’ve always suspected: that Laura didn’t love Shadow as much as he loved her from the beginning.
- Didn’t think she was suicidal, though.
- Poor Shadow just never understood, did he?
- Why is Anubis appearing to a non-believer?
- Ha ha! Yoink!
- Where is the coin the whole time she’s beating up sensionauts?
- lol arm
- It’s the Laura and Audrey show! I’ve never seen other Brian Fuller shows besides Hannibal. Please tell me if any of them feel like this.
- Yay, it’s Jaquel as a doggo! Nice of them to patch her up like Bruce Willis in Death Becomes Her.
Overall, a melancholy but off-beat episode. I liked it.