Okay, so quick takeaways from last week:
1. Time *flies* in a pandemic. That episode felt like it was 11 minutes long.
2. Something’s fishy with Jemma. Yes, I know I say this all the time. But it is.
3. I want Fitz to get here. Since the episode title “Know Your Onions” implies knowledge, I’m hoping this is the ep we get him back. (Preview of next week’s title: “Alien Commies from the Future!” . . . I love hack-y historical action titles.)
4. I think I was the only person who hadn’t seen Patton Oswalt’s previews for Season 7, so the level of unholy (and unrepeatable — sorry, neighbors) glee when he came onscreen was a spark of joy in a dread season.
5. The period costume changes are hard for me; I didn’t recognize Dress Party Skye or the lady pictured above (I *think* it’s Yoyo? I think?), so I don’t know if I’m supposed to recognize The Lady In The Red Dress or not. Any geniuses want to make predictions?
Gotta run — see you guys tonight!