Greetings from the family vacation!
Which of the below things are true?
1. It has stormed every day.
2. I have work that I need to do.
3. Somehow playing Pretty Pretty Princess, building box forts, and drawing comic books with my nieces has been more important.
4. An update wiped out the writing selection I’ve been working on for my (first-ever! GULP!) writers’ group session tomorrow, so I’m frantically trying to re-assemble it.
5. I have a horrible headache.
6. Contrary to common knowledge, writing from the loft does *not* magically filter out the chatter and tv noise from the living room below.
Only the promise of a time loop episode tonight is soothing me.
I’m going to get coffee. Let me know if anyone has Fitz predictions.