Had this tonight. It was awesome.
Maple Bacon Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Serves 6-8 as a side dish
* 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed, outer leaves removed (if they look like they need it) and halved
* 2 Tbsps olive oil
* 2 Tbsps pure maple syrup
* 3 slices of bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces. I had the butcher cut it thick off the lab and cubed it.
* Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Have on hand a large rimmed baking sheet.
2. In a bowl, toss the Brussels sprouts with olive oil, maple syrup, bacon, salt, and pepper. Spread the mixture in a single layer on the baking sheet.
3. Roast for 25 to 30 minutes, turning several times, or until the Brussels sprouts are tender and caramelized and the bacon is crisp and golden.