1. The Blonde. Following (1998)
2. Leonard's wife. Memento (2000)
3. Julia McCullough. The Prestige (2006)
4. Rachel Dawes. The Dark Knight (2008) & The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
5. Mallorie Cobb . Inception (2010)
6. Cooper's wife, Interstellar (2014)
Nolan has so many Lost Lenores even The Raven would roll his eyes and suggest he use the trope nevermore. It's weirdly obsessive and I don't know enough about his life to determine whether this is motivated by some personal loss or if it is just a tired trope he is leaning on WAY too much.