Again, spoilers ahead.
This is the discussion thread for the second episode of the Daredevil series, "Cut Man".
- Guess we know what happened to Alexa Woods after that failed Antarctica mission now.
- Spider-Man's doing a crap job if Daredevil is the only one dealing with the human trafficking.
- The flashbacks seem oddly placed and though the show does try to connect them to what is happening in the present, the don't exactly work.
- First superhero adaptation since Spider-Man 2 to use heavy use of a payphone.
- Not one for Justice are you Daredevil?
- This episode makes the confession scene from the first more pointless and overly long as nearly all the plot points mentioned are shown here.
- Just realized, why is this episode called Cut Man?
This is the last episode for me today as I can't binge on a series.