So, from Motorola's official blog, next Monday at 11 AM CT you can sign up for a promo code that will get you $140 off a purchase of $499.99 (or higher) or get $50 off a purchase of $249.99 (or higher).
This is good for devices and accessories (the Moto X 2nd Gen. and Moto 360 being specifically listed on the relevant blog page). Just throw them in your cart and make your purchase by February 14th. (That's Valentine's Day, right? Perfect gift for the romantic interest in your life in that case.)
To get in on this simply visit this page here on that date, enter your info and you'll get the code by no later than 10:59 PM CST on February 14th. That's cutting it kind of close to the deadline but I don't run the show at Motorola. (Although if they need me to I'm game. Just give me a 64 GB Moto X 2nd Gen. and I'll be your huckleberry.)
Beyond that there are several catches.
1. You must register on February 2nd between 11 AM and 11:59 PM CT. Promo codes are limited to 200,000. So if they go by noon then that sucks for everyone else. (So jump on this ASAP!)
2. You must use a shipping address within the U.S. (Now, that doesn't mean this is excluding non-U.S. residents, it just means you better know someone in the U.S. who will be willing to ship things to you after the fact. Note that I am indeed telling you how to bend the rules to your convenience. This is what I do. It's a gift and a curse.)
3. If you use this the next day, which is February 3rd, it'll only be $100 off (of $499.99) or $35 off (of $249.99).
4. You have until February 14th CT to redeem/use your code. (So don't dilly dally!)
5. This offer excludes the following: Nexus 6, Moto X (2nd Gen.) on Republic Wireless, and Extended Service Plans. Limits are two devices for the following: Moto X (2nd Gen.), Moto G (2nd Gen.), Moto G LTE (1st Gen.), Moto E, and Moto 360. Promotions cannot be combined.
And that's it.
For what it's worth it is highly likely I'll snag quite a few promo codes like I do every year. So if by chance you don't manage to get one but do want a code hit me up somehow and I'll get them to you. Dibs/shotgun does work on me. So if you feel like calling it now here, shooting me an email saying it or hitting me up on Twitter and doing it there then have at it. (I believe in whoever calls it first gets it first. So if someone beats you to the punch then apologies but you should have been quicker on the draw.)