Promo codes are limited to "when they're all shotgunned you're out of luck" so grab yours while you can at this link here.
For the record, I managed to snag three promo codes. (Although I haven't received them yet.) So if anyone needs one and can't get it themselves hit me up later this week.
Seriously, why are you still here? Go, go, go! Get your codes!
The promo code will get you $140 off a purchase of $499.99 (or higher) or get $50 off a purchase of $249.99 (or higher).
This is good for devices and accessories (the Moto X 2nd Gen. and Moto 360 being specifically listed on the relevant blog page). Just throw them in your cart and make your purchase by February 14th. (That's Valentine's Day, right? Perfect gift for the romantic interest in your life in that case.)
As for the "catches" on this, here they are.
1. You must register on February 2nd between 11 AM and 11:59 PM CT. Promo codes are limited to 200,000. So if they go by noon then that sucks for everyone else. (So jump on this ASAP!)
2. You must use a shipping address within the U.S. (Now, that doesn't mean this is excluding non-U.S. residents, it just means you better know someone in the U.S. who will be willing to ship things to you after the fact. Note that I am indeed telling you how to bend the rules to your convenience. This is what I do. It's a gift and a curse.)
3. If you use this the next day, which is February 3rd, it'll only be $100 off (of $499.99) or $35 off (of $249.99).
4. You have until February 14th CT to redeem/use your code. (So don't dilly dally!)
5. This offer excludes the following: Nexus 6, Moto X (2nd Gen.) on Republic Wireless, and Extended Service Plans. Limits are two devices for the following: Moto X (2nd Gen.), Moto G (2nd Gen.), Moto G LTE (1st Gen.), Moto E, and Moto 360. Promotions cannot be combined.