It's always fun to come across a movie that has two or three actors from different genre films and/or shows but the House of Hatrack may have hit the mother lode last night when we sat down to watch Gosford Park. Here's your challenge:
Without the aid of internet searches find a NON-GENRE movie that has more genre crossovers than this cast:
- Professor Dumbledore and Professor MacGonagall
- Kazran Sardick (double dip), The Master, Kahler-Jex and Dr. Simeon
- Princess Merida
- The man from Children of Men (I haven't seen the movie so I don't know Clive Owen's character's name)
- The Russian mission commander and the creator of HAL 9000 from 2010
- Mycroft Holmes (I count the new Sherlock Holmes series to be steampunk)
- Last, but not least, Tywin Lannister!
I think I could probably come up with a few more if I searched but that would be cheating.