How to make a cheesy comedy movie poster:
- Take a bold bright colour - blue, yellow or orange - and add a subtle radial gradient.
- Compose a title-block using modern fonts in different weights and spot colours.
- Assemble images of the cast with their heads pasted on a stand-in’s body. Make no attempt to match the lighting or add in shadows.
- Include a catchy phrase that implies something that doesn’t actually happen in the movie.
- Place posters in every bus shelter.
- Voila. Box Office gold.