Hi folks! I'm in a pickle, and I'm positively champing at the bit to jump into a new story. I just can't decide WHAT.
*Please* sound off in the comments, as to which of these ideas you'd like to see developed.
1. A child grows up unaware that she's been cursed to become someone monstrous in her later years.
2. A woman gains superpowers, rises to prominence, and [spoilers].
3. A woman psychiatrist battling depression is invited to leave her life (and the planet) behind.
4. A woman begins work at a booming company that makes seemingly impossible promises. Their claims can't possibly be true… can they?
5. A young IRS agent with fledgling superpowers finds her strength and confidence, working for a super-guru.
6. The story of a centuries-old vampire's last days, as seen through the eyes of his 'Renfield'.
Please only select one, and why it grabs you, if you feel so inclined! I appreciate it!