Wow, has it really been two months? It's been a very busy few months, and I've more or less given up on my laptop. But I haven't been neglecting books or my stories.
Stuff I'm stoked about:
1. I finally bought my own copy of House of Leaves to read on vacation. Hopefully, I won't get claustrophobic and finish it this time.
2. Cruel Beauty. Loved it. Great retelling of Beauty & the Beast with hints of Persephone and hades. Tiding me over until Lunar Chronicles book 4 comes out.
3. Watched all 4 seasons of Walking Dead in about 5 weeks. Great show, but I don't recommend binging like that.
4. Digging Penny Dreadful
5. Yay, under the dome is coming back
6. Whilst in Disney World, Maleficent is coming out. Someone is getting Dragon horns! Hint, it's me.