But which ones should I return to first?
I've barely watched any sci-fi for the past few months, I just haven't wanted to watch TV at all, I'd rather be outside. Or if I do watch, it's something that doesn't require my brain to work. Or give me stress. Also why I have been reading less io9 lately. (So hello everyone!)
I've basically put all my favourite shows, or ones I started on hold. There are some shows on here I already knew won't let me down when I finish them. I'm not sure when I'll pick them up again, hopefully a rainy day or something. Anyways, without being too spoilery, which ones are worth my time? Or I mean...should I sequence first aka what will let me down? And as for the new shows, well, are they any good?
I am in the mood the list everything for some reason, so I will.
- Supernatural season 8 (halfway through)
- Game of Thrones (still in season 2!)
- Orphan Black (episode 6 or something)
- Vampire Diaries (near the end)
- Doctor Who (halfway through last season)
- Luther!! need to star
- Black Mirror
- Warehouse 13
- Adventure Time
- White Collar
- Defiance (episode one)
- Under the Dome (haven't seen it)
- I don't know what else is new
...too much TV
I've been watching Orange is the New Black which is actually very good.