Happy stuff yourself with food until you feel sick day, everyone. This is your last reminder to get your 90s music mixtape playlists submitted by Sun, Oct. 30. This is the last contest of the year so make it a good one. We've still got the holiday mix to look forward to next month, but this is it as for the contests. So submit your music. It'll give you something to do before slipping into your food coma. Also a good excuse for avoiding family. =D
Well, it's been a helluva year. 19 contests covering a wide range of themes.
- Songs for Spring - Flowergirlphysicist (Winner)
- Songs to lower the blood pressure - Corpsegoddess (Winner)
- Songs to get pumped to go out - FrankN.Stein (Winner)
- Songs to get you in the mood - Drillpress (Winner)
- Songs for when you have 1 hour to live - GhostintheMachine (Winner)
- Guilty Pleasures - Corpsegoddess (Winner)
- Colors Songs - Eldritch (Winner)
- Driving Songs - GamerCat235 (Winner)
- Longest Day/Longest Song - Corpsegoddess (Winner)
- Songs of the N. American Summer - Eldritch (Winner)
- Songs of the 80's - UkuleleDan (Winner)
- Cover Songs - Jinxe (Winner)
- Songs for a Deserted Island - Archnemesis Goldenhair (Winner)
- Soundtrack of your life - Pie 'oh' Pah (Winner)
- Songs for the one you love - Imaginaryfriend (Winner)
- Leaving Songs - Ariel@GawkerTech (Winner)
- Beautiful Euphoria - Imaginaryfriend (Winner)
- Songs of Halloween - Pie 'oh' Pah (Winner)
- Comic book movie soundtrack - UkuleleDan (Winner)
And now we come to the last "contest" for the year 2014. We still have the Christmas coming up, but that's one where everyone wins. For Week 20 I've decided to make things easy for everyone. We're doing Songs of the 90's. It's the best decade of music since the 60's, and it's your task now to condense the entire decade's worth of fantastic music into a mere 60 minutes. Should be a piece of cake.
As always the same rules apply. And just to remind, you do need to include links or a playlist or something. Just listing songs isn't going to be enough. You have until THE END OF THE MONTH, NOV. 30 at noon to get your playlists submitted. Have fun!