Greetings everyone. Just in time for the holiday season, I’ve decided to bring back the Odeck Mixtape thingamabob. You can probably guess from the post title, and my amazing drawing, what the theme is going to be this time around.
Tis the season for music, and since we’re not a bunch of right-wing “WAR ON CHRISTMAS” haters, the theme for this month is Happy Holidays. Time to sift through your holiday memories and come up with a playlist of your favorite holiday tunes. You’ve got the standard 60 minute limit to play around with, and you’ve got till Christmas Eve to submit your mixtape.
As it’s been quite some time since we last did a mixtape thingamabob, I thought I’d take the time to remind everyone what to do.
1. The total length of the playlist cannot exceed 60 minutes. You don’t have to do a full 60 minutes. Mixtapes are personal so the length is subjective. Quality over quantity. If you want to split your playlist into two 30 minute halves I’m not saying there will be bonus points, but I’m sure we’ll all admire your spirit.
2. The formatting for your playlist should be:
- Song artist - Song title Song Length
- The Pukes - Because We’re Young 3:34
3. A link to the song must be included. This can be to a Youtube video, Spotify link, or whatever you like best. After all, one cannot judge a mixtape without hearing the music. I suggest having each track listed be the link for sake of tidiness, but you can share the links however you like.
And that’s it, really. You’ve got until Christmas Eve to get your mixtapes turned in. Happy Holidays and Merry Festivus everyone!