I was at the Toronto premiere earlier tonight. Here are my first impressions of the film:
- They cut my favourite scene (which I know they shot) and I really hope it's on the Blu-ray because it's an awesome scene.
- The sets and wardrobe were fantastic.
- I had my doubts about replacing Fulvia and the preps with Effie but Elizabeth Banks did a wonderful job.
- Julianne Moore made Coin more human and thus, more dangerous.
- And finally, Josh Hutcherson. He doesn't have a lot of airtime but he was simply perfect and shattered my heart into a million pieces.
ETA: Here's the propo my cousin and I filmed. We're totally channeling our inner Katnisses here: