So Marvel has unleashed another image of the post-Secret Wars, “All-New, All-Different” Marvel Universe. And this one includes some Wolverines and even one of the Fantastic Four!
Well, sort of, because Ben Grimm is sporting some new digs. Which brings us to the post-Secret Wars change in status quo:
- The Thing now appears to be a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- Hyperion is still alive! And so is Doctor Spectrum from the Great Society...which is weird, since it looked like Black Bolt killed her.
- And Doctor Strange is here, too, with a SWEET BATTLE AX.
- X-23 is the new Wolverine! And Old Man Logan is the...old Wolverine! I’m okay with this!
- Daredevil has a new black-and-red costume, probably to go along with his television counterpart. I liked the all-red one, but this looks good, too.
- Citizen V is there. Is he still Baron Zemo or someone else? Does this mean a new team of Thunderbolts?
- Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Medusa, and Inferno all look the same, but that person wearing street clothes is apparently Karnak.
- Seriously: DOCTOR STRANGE WITH AN AX.
- I can’t wait.