I don't want to spoil anything... but... I do... buuuuuut...
OK, I'll keep it spoiler-light:
* We get closure, but juuuust enough is left open-ended for future possibilities for the characters and show.
* We get an Agents of SHIELD/Winter Soldier tie-in at the end.
* I'm still man-crushing on Enver as Sousa.
* 1940's style is still a fave fashion era, and holy smokes do we get a couple of glamorous outfits on Peggy and Dottie (especially Dottie).
* The ending reminds us it's still late 1940's America, with all its inherent flaws, sadly...