- Pizzeria NSA, can I help you.
- Pizzeria what?
- Pizzeria NSA, sir. What is your order?
- But this ... Wasn't this Pizzeria Washington?
- It was, yes sir, but NSA bought the pizzeria, and now the service is complete.
- OK. Can you take my order, please?
- Yes. Do you want your usual?
- My usual? Do you know me?
- We have caller ID and, according to your phone, we know that the last 53 times you called, you asked for four cheeses and pepperoni.
- Wow, I had not noticed! I want that same ...
- Sir, I can make a suggestion?
- Of course. Do you have a new pizza on the menu?
- No, sir. Our menu is very complete, but I'd suggest the ricotta and arugula.
- Ricotta? Arugula?? Are you crazy? I hate those things.
- But, sir, it's good for your health. In addition, your cholesterol is high ...
- How do you know?
- Our company has the largest database in the world. We have
laboratory information where you do your exams, too.
We crossed the telephone number with your name and saw the results
of their cholesterol tests.
- I do not want soft cheese pizza or salad. I took my
cholesterol medication and eat what I want ...
- Sir, I'm sorry, but I think you have not taken your medicine lately.
- How do you know? You looking at me all the time?
- We have a database of pharmacies in the city. Last time
you bought your cholesterol medication was three months ago. And
the box has 30 tablets.
- Damn it! It is true. How do you know this?
- By credit card ..
- You have the habit of buying your medications at a pharmacy
that offers discounts if you pay by credit card.
We have a database of your expenses with the card. Three months ago you
did not buy anything there, but it's used in other businesses,
which indicates that it was not lost.
- And I can not pay cash at the pharmacy? Let's see what you say ...
- There should't be that much cash. You pay $ 2,500 rent
and other expenses are performed with debit or credit.
- Go to hell!
- Yes, sir, I'm sorry, but everything is on my screen. I have a duty
to help. I think you must reschedule the appointment you missed
with your doctor and take the results of the tests
last month to decide to adjust your medication.
- I'm sick of INTERNET, the COMPUTER, THE CENTURY, THE LACK OF
PRIVACY DATABASES and this country ...
- But, sir ...
- Shut up! WELL I AM GOING TO MOVE AWAY FROM THIS COUNTRY. Fiji Islands or somewhere that does not have Internet, computers, telephone and people
watching me all the time ...
- I understand ...
- I WILL USE MY CREDIT CARD ONE LAST TIME to buy a
plane ticket and go far away.
- Perfect ...
- YOU CAN CANCEL MY PIZZA.
- Yes sir. Cancels. One more thing, sir ...
- WHAT NOW?
- Your passport is expired!