So just a few quick spoiler-free comments to whet the appetites (hee hee) for those yet to see it:
* Carol gets one of the best lines of the episode, talking to Rick.
* Abraham gets the second best line by a campfire.
* Eugene just gets a great scene with great dialogue talking with ________
* 'A lot of people being bad-asses' moments
* Carol can really lie like a rug.
* Does somebody die? Whatever supposed spoilers you've heard, they're probably wrong.
* Most interesting use of a Brian Wilson ballad I've ever seen in a show.
* Surprise guests in unexpected places!
* Oh, Father Gabriel *shakes head*
* Everybody from the group gets screen time, finally.
* The episode is Carl-lite. That's not bad, but his one scene is important.
That's all I'll say. Go watch the full 90 minutes and enjoy. It was damned good!