One year ago today:
- Clearly Lauren was on weekend duty: Rent in Klingon, photosynthetic aphids, and hilarious shark attacks.
Two years ago:
- Annalee wrote a story about standing cities, and argued for a space elevator. But too much space exploration could draw the attentions of the Tiki Dalek.
- Liechtenstein was available for rent.
- A Blade Runner movie was in the works, and Babylon 5 was coming back.
Three years ago:
- Fans were upset that Cap was going to be in a USO show, Hugh Jackman was beefing up for Wolverine 2, and Merideth wasn't sure what to make of the new Black Swan trailer,
- The Ancient Greeks were in New Mexico! Or was it the Hebrews?
- Australians were doing something reckless and dangerous in hopes of summoning a vengeful spirit. Win-win!
Four years ago:
- Building blocks! Both the studded plastic kind, and the amino-acid-in-space variety.
- Charlie feared for the future of Terminator 5, and found that British UFOs like London, and Dr. Who.
Five years ago:
- Shia LeBouf's injury threatened to hold up Transformers 2 filming, and X-Files 3 was going straight to DVD (or was it?)
- Merideth worried that Terminator: Salvation would end up stretching itself too thin (she was right) and that the Death Race trailer wasn't violent enough.
- Some old Dr. Who found its way to the iTunes.
- Annalee promised a future rife with exoskeletons-on-demand.