As the last month before the start of the fall tv season, there are only a handful of shows premiering in August. We’ll be getting the adventures of Matt Groening’s Princess Bean, the star-crossed love story of a shape-shifting teenage runaway, and the continuing zombie-fighting saga of Alicia and Victor. Also out this month is the final movie featuring a toothy natural disaster. Lots of premiere dates were announced during Comic-Con, so continue on below to find out what’s been added.
Bolded title = premiere
Italicized bolded title = finale (mid, season, series, etc)
The Originals (CW) **Series Finale
- High schooler Ayumi’s perfect world evaporates when her envious classmate Zenko somehow steals her body, her boyfriend and her life.
Cloak & Dagger, Marvel’s (Freeform) **Season Finale
Runaways, Marvel’s (Freeform) **Broadcast Premiere, Pilot only
The 100 (CW) **Season Finale
Face Off: Battle Royale (Syfy / Space - Canada) **Season Finale
Reverie (NBC) **Season Finale
Voltron: Legendary Defender (Netflix)
Fear The Walking Dead (AMC)
Supermansion: Summer Vacation Special (Crackle)
- Set in the crumbling medieval kingdom of Dreamland, it follows the misadventures of hard-drinking young princess Bean, her feisty elf companion Elfo and her personal demon Luci. Along the way, the oddball trio will encounter ogres, sprites, harpies, imps, trolls, walruses and lots of human fools. (Animated)
- An online community of amateur sleuths use technology to solve crimes — and make quirky friends — in their quest for justice.
Sharknado 6 (Syfy) **Final Movie
- Our hero Fin has battled sharks all over the globe, but in this last installment he will tackle the final shark-tier — time travel. In the ending moments of the last movie, Fin was seen wandering alone on Earth after it was destroyed. Now he must travel back in time to stop the Sharknado that started it all. Will Fin and the gang be able to set everything right and save the world once and for all?
Mr. Mercedes (Audience)
The Innocents (Netflix)
- When teenagers Harry and June run away from their repressive families to be together, they’re derailed by an extraordinary discovery - June’s ability to shape-shift. As the star-crossed lovers struggle to control this strange new power, a mysterious professor reveals that June is not alone: there are more shifters out there like her, and he promises to cure June and reunite her with the mother who deserted her three years ago.
Trolls: The Beat Goes On! (Netflix)
Preacher (AMC) **Season Finale
Bob Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters (Tru) **Season Finale
Mister Tachyon (Viceland) **Season Finale
The Laws Of Thermodynamics (Netflix) **Movie
In a unique fusion of rom-com and mockumentary, an insecure astrophysicist, Manel, tries to find the explanation for his lack of luck in love using what he knows best: physics.
Adventure Time (Cartoon) **Series Finale
The Purge (USA)
- Revolves around a 12-hour period when all crime, including murder, is legal. Set in an altered America ruled by a totalitarian political party, the series follows several seemingly unrelated characters living in a small city. As the clock winds down, each character is forced to reckon with their past as they discover how far they will go to survive the night. **The premiere and finale will be simulcast on Syfy.
Iron Fist, Marvel’s (Netflix)
The Bad Seed (Lifetime) **Movie
- When a terrible tragedy takes place at his daughter Emma’s school, a father is forced to question everything he thought he knew about his beloved girl. He slowly begins to question if Emma’s exemplary behavior is just a façade and whether she played a role in the horrific incident. When more strange things begin to happen, he’s faced with keeping a terrible secret to protect Emma, but ultimately must stop her from striking again.”
The Last Ship (TNT) **Final Season
The Miniaturist (PBS)
- In 1686, 18-year-old Nella Oortman arrives in Amsterdam to meet her wealthy merchant husband Johannes Brandt, but is instead met by his sister Marin. When Johannes appears, he presents her with a wedding gift: a cabinet that is a miniature replica of their home, to be furnished by an elusive Miniaturist, whose tiny creations mirror what is happening within the house in unexpected ways and seem to be predicting and unraveling the future with unsettling precision.
- A 21st century love story that asks, “What would you do for love?” When a brilliant bookstore manager crosses paths with an aspiring writer, his answer becomes clear: anything. Using the Internet and social media as his tools to gather the most intimate of details and get close to her, a charming and awkward crush quickly becomes obsession as he quietly and strategically removes every obstacle – and person – in his way. Based on the Caroline Kepnes novel.
The Outpost (CW) **Season Finale
American Horror Story:Apocalypse (FX)
Castle Rock (Hulu) **Season Finale
BoJack Horseman (Netflix)
The Dragon Prince (Netflix)
- Two human princes forge an unlikely bond with the elfin assassin sent to kill them, embarking on an epic quest to bring peace to their warring lands. (Animated)
The First (Hulu)
- Set in the near future about the first human mission to Mars. The series will explore the challenges of taking the first steps toward interplanetary colonization.
Elementary (CBS) **Season Finale
Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Nickelodeon)
- From the tallest skyscraper to the dankest sewer drain, the Turtles will encounter absurd new mutants and battle bizarre creatures all while enjoying their favorite slice of pizza. Tapping into mystic, ninja powers they never knew existed, the four brothers must learn to work together and navigate the perils of the modern age and hidden realms in order to fulfill their destiny to become a team of heroes. (Animated)
Salvation (CBS) **Season Finale
Esme & Roy (HBO / Treehouse - Canada)
Follows a little girl named Esme and her best friend, a monster named Roy, who help take care of all kinds of interesting creatures when their regular guardians need aid. From the makers of Sesame Street. (Kids, Animated)
Dragon Pilot (Netflix)
- Recently stationed Air Self-Defence Force rookie Hisone Amakasu is chosen by a dragon concealed within Gifu Air Base to be his pilot. (Animated)
- Based on the graphic novels by Luke Pearson. The series follows the journey of a fearless blue-haired girl as she travels from her home in a vast magical wilderness full of elves and giants to the bustling city of Trolberg, where she makes new friends and discovers mysterious creatures who are stranger –and sometimes more dangerous– than she ever expected. (Kids)
The Miniaturist (PBS) **Season Finale
- When Montego Air Flight 828 landed safely after a turbulent but routine flight, the crew and passengers were relieved. Yet in the span of those few hours, the world had aged five years and their friends, families and colleagues, after mourning their loss, had given up hope and moved on. Now, faced with the impossible, they’re all given a second chance. But as their new realities become clear, a deeper mystery unfolds and some of the returned passengers soon realize they may be meant for something greater than they ever thought possible.
The Gifted (Fox)
Bojack Horseman (Comedy)
The Good Place (NBC) **1-Hour Premiere
Outcast (Cinemax) **Season Finale
Fear The Walking Dead (AMC) **Season Finale
God Friended Me (CBS)
- Miles Finer, an outspoken atheist whose life is turned upside down when he receives a friend request on social media from God and unwittingly becomes an agent of change in the lives and destinies of others around him.
Into The Dark (Hulu)
- A 12-part horror anthology series from Blumhouse, which will have one feature-length episode released the first friday of each month.
Man In The High Castle (Amazon)
The Walking Dead (AMC)
Black Lightning (CW)
The Flash (CW)
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (CW)
- After the tragic death of their mother, three sisters in a college town are stunned to discover they are witches. Soon this powerful threesome must stand together to fight the everyday and supernatural battles that all modern witches must face: from vanquishing powerful demons to toppling the patriarchy.
Eli Roth’s History Of Horror (AMC)
- Brings together the masters of horror - icons and stars who define the genre - to explore its biggest themes and reveal the inspirations and struggles behind its past and present.
Wolf Creek (Pop)
The Woman In White (PBS)
When a young man encounters a ghostly woman dressed all in white on a moonlit road, he is drawn into a web of intrigue that will transform his life forever. Offering his assistance to this distressed, spectral woman, he is later shocked to discover that she had just escaped from a nearby insane asylum.
Legends Of Tomorrow (CW)
Mr. Mercedes (Audience) **Season Finale
- Continuing the tradition of ‘The Vampire Diaries’ and ‘The Originals’, the story of the next generation of supernatural beings at The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. Klaus Mikaelson’s daughter, 17-year-old Hope Mikaelson; Alaric Saltzman’s twins, Lizzie and Josie Saltzman; and other young adults come of age in the most unconventional way possible, nurtured to be their best selves…in spite of their worst impulses. Will these young witches, vampires and werewolves become the heroes they want to be — or the villains they were born to be?
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (Netflix)
- The series reimagines the origin and adventures of Sabrina the Teenage Witch as a dark coming-of-age story that traffics in horror, the occult and, of course, witchcraft. Tonally in the vein of Rosemary’s Baby and The Exorcist, this adaptation finds Sabrina wrestling to reconcile her dual nature — half-witch, half-mortal — while standing against the evil forces that threaten her, her family and the daylight world humans inhabit.
Midnight, Texas (NBC)
Stan Against Evil (IFC)
The Purge (USA) **Season Finale
She-Ra And The Princess Of Power (Netflix)
- In this reboot of the ‘80s series, a magic sword transforms an orphan girl into warrior She-Ra, who unites a rebellion to fight against evil. (Animated)
The Woman In White (PBS) **Season Finale
Eli Roth’s History Of Horror (AMC) **Season Finale
The Walking Dead (AMC) **Fall Finale
Wolf Creek (Pop) **Season Finale
The Orville (Fox) *Post-NFL game premiere, Special night
Cannon Busters (Netflix)
- Tells the story of a royal droid named S.A.M., who is searching for her best friend, and heir to the throne. Along the way, she’s joined by an old maintenance droid and a fugitive.
The 100 (CW)
Big Hero 6: The Series (Disney)
Bob Goldthwait’s Misfits & Monsters (Tru)
Castle Rock (Hulu)
Cloak and Dagger, Marvel’s (Freeform)
Face Off: Battle Royale (Syfy / Space - Canada)
Mister Tachyon (Viceland)
The Outpost (CW)
Spider-Man, Marvel’s (DXD)
Steven Universe (Cartoon Network)
Tangled: The Series (DXD)
Wynonna Earp (Syfy)
TBA - UPCOMING
New entries marked with [NEW].
Amazing Stories (Apple)
- A reboot of Steven Spielberg’s sci-fi anthology series
Amphibia (Disney) - 2019
- Chronicles the adventures of 13-year-old, self-centered Anne Boonchuy who is magically transported to the fictitious world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people. With the help of an excitable young frog named Sprig, Anne will transform into a hero and discover the first true friendship of her life. (Animated)
- Centers on Emma Green, an American astronaut who must leave her husband and teenage daughter behind in order to command an international space crew embarking upon a treacherous, year-long mission.
Blood & Treasure (CBS) - Summer 2019
- A brilliant antiquities expert and a cunning art thief team up to catch a ruthless terrorist who funds his attacks through stolen treasure. As they crisscross the globe hunting their target, they unexpectedly find themselves in the center of a 2,000-year-old battle for the cradle of civilization.
Blue Book (History)
- Chronicles the true top-secret U.S. Air Force-sponsored investigations into UFO-related phenomena in the 1950s and ’60s, known as “Project Blue Book.” It follows Dr. J. Allen Hynek, a brilliant college professor recruited by the Air Force to spearhead this clandestine operation that researched thousands of cases, many of which were never solved. Each episode will draw from the actual files, blending UFO theories with authentic historical events from one of the most mysterious eras in U.S. history.
The Boys (Amazon) - 2019
- Set in a world where superheroes embrace the darker side of their massive celebrity and fame. It revolves around a group of vigilantes known informally as “the boys,” who set out to take down corrupt superheroes with no more than blue-collar grit and a willingness to fight dirty. Based on the Garth Ennis comic.
Carnival Row (Amazon) - 2019
- Mythical creatures fleeing their war-torn homeland have gathered in in a neo-Victorian city, and tensions are simmering between citizens and the growing immigrant population. The fantasy noir follows the investigation of a string of unsolved murders that are eating away at whatever uneasy peace still exists.
Consider Phlebas (Amazon)
- Horza, a rogue agent tasked by the Idirans with the impossible mission of recovering a missing Culture ‘Mind,’ an artificial intelligence many thousands of times smarter than any human—something that could hold the key to wiping out the Culture altogether. Based on Iain M. Banks’ novel.
The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance (Netflix) - 2019
- In this prequel to the fantasy classic, three young Gelflings inspire a rebellion against the cruel emperor when they discover a horrifying secret.
Deadly Class (Syfy) - 2019
- Follows a disillusioned teen recruited into a storied high school for assassins. Maintaining his moral code while navigating a ruthless curriculum, vicious social cliques, and his own adolescent uncertainties may prove fatal. Set against the backdrop of late 80s counter culture. Based on the smash hit comic series by Rick Remender.
- Epic and intimate sci-fi fantasy drama revolving around a world’s battle against a monstrous, oppressive force.
A Discovery Of Witches (Sky One - UK) - Fall
- About a powerful witch at Oxford named Diana, who’s trying to suppress her magic until she meets a handsome and mysterious vampire named Matthew Clairmont, played in the series by Matthew Goode. Their budding love is tested as they are catapulted into a dangerous mystery surrounding Diana’s untapped power and Ashmole 782, an elusive tome that witches, vampires, and daemons alike would do anything to obtain. Based on the All Souls trilogy by Deborah Harkness.
Doom Patrol (DC Universe)
- A re-imagining of one of DC’s most beloved group of outcast Super Heroes: Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Girl and Crazy Jane, led by modern-day mad scientist Dr. Niles Caulder (The Chief). Part support group, part Super Hero team, the Doom Patrol is a band of super-powered freaks who fight for a world that wants nothing to do with them.
Dwight in Shining Armor (BYUtv)
- Dwight, a 21st century teen, falls into an ancient, underground chamber and lands lip-to-lip with Gretta, a gothic princess who has been magically sleeping for a thousand years. Dwight’s “kiss” awakens Gretta, her court magician, Baldric, as well as scores of medieval villains. Gretta and Baldric come from a rough and tough gothic war zone. They have no way of understanding 21st century manners or political climate. And they’re not really interested in adapting – they’ve got bigger concerns because all the problems from their world have followed them here.
Endlings (Hulu / CBC - Canada)
- When the last elephant on Earth mysteriously vanishes, four foster kids discover that they’re not alone in the Universe, even though sometimes it can feel like they are. (Kids)
- An adaptation of Isaac Asimov’s science fiction trilogy about a mathematician named Hari Seldon, who developed a concept called psychohistory, which can predict the future on a large scale. When Hari foresees the fall of the Galactic Empire and a following dark age, he creates a Foundation in an attempt to ensure a more favorable outcome for humanity.
Good Omens (Amazon) - 2019 **Mini-series
- It’s 2018, the Apocalypse is near and Final Judgment is set to descend upon humanity. The armies of Good and Evil are amassing, Atlantis is rising, and tempers are flaring. Everything appears to be going according to Divine Plan. Except a somewhat fussy angel and a fast-living demon are not actually looking forward to the coming war, and someone seems to have misplaced the Antichrist. Based on the Neil Gaiman novel.
- Equal parts a high-concept thriller and coming-of-age drama, it follows the journey of an extraordinary young girl as she evades the relentless pursuit of an off-book CIA agent and tries to unearth the truth behind who she is. Based on the 2011 feature film.
Harley Quinn (DC Universe)
- An adult animated series said to be loosely inspired by the current comics, where Harley has cut ties with the Joker and is causing trouble in Gotham City alongside her BFF Poison Ivy and other well known DC Comics characters.
The Haunting Of Hill House (Netflix)
- A modern re-imagining of Shirley Jackson’s 1959 novel about people living in an old mansion where supernatural phenomena is occurring.
His Dark Materials (BBC One - UK)
- The new series is an adaptation of Pullman’s cult fantasy trilogy which consists of three books: Northern Lights, The Subtle Knife and The Amber Spyglass. The series follows Lyra Belacqua, an orphan who lives in a world similar to ours “in which science, theology and magic are entwined”. In Lyra’s world, every person has a companion called a daemon which is magically linked to them by a substance called Dust.
In Search Of (History)
- A reboot of the 1970s series, hosted by Zachary Quinto. The series will examine unexplained phenomena from all over the world.
The Inbetween (NBC) - Midseason 2019
- Cassie Bishop can see and communicate with the dead, helping them with their unresolved problems, whether she likes it or not. When her longtime friend Det. Tom Hackett and his new partner, former FBI Agent Damien Asante, need help solving a darkly puzzling murder, Cassie agrees to use her abilities. Despite her reluctance, she may have found a way to keep her demons at bay, all while solving some of the city’s most challenging cases.
IO (Netflix) **Movie
- A teenager surviving as one of the last people on an abandoned post-cataclysmic Earth, races to find a cure for her poisoned home world before the last shuttle off the planet to the distant human space colony leaves her stranded.
- A zombie thriller set in Korea’s medieval Joseon dynasty, featuring a crown prince sent on a suicide mission to investigate a mysterious outbreak.
Kung Fu Panda: The Paws of Destiny (Amazon)
- When four panda kids stumble upon a mystical cave beneath Panda Village, accidentally absorbing the chi of ancient and powerful kung fu warriors known as the Four Constellations, they must realize a destiny to save the world from an evil force. Meanwhile, Po finds himself faced with his biggest challenge yet — teaching this ragtag band of kids how to wield their new found powers.
Locke & Key (Netflix)
- After the murder of their father, the Locke family moves into the Keyhouse family estate, which is home to a bevy of secrets and magic. Based on the comics by Joe Hill.
Lovecraft Country (HBO)
- Follows 25-year-old Atticus Black, who joins up with his friend Letitia “Leti” Dandridge and his Uncle George to embark on a road trip across 1950s Jim Crow America to find his missing father. They must survive and overcome both the racist terrors of white America and the malevolent spirits that could be ripped from a Lovecraft paperback. Based on the book by Matt Ruff.
[NEW] Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors (Disney XD)
- A series of 4-minute shorts explaining the world of ‘Marvel Rising’, which will have a full-length film released. Featuring Ghost-Spider, Quake, Inferno, Ms. Marvel, Squirrel Girl, America Chavez, Patriot, Captain Marvel & Lockjaw. (Animated)
Messiah (Netflix) - 2019
- Chronicle of the modern world’s reaction to a man who first appears in the Middle East, creating a groundswell of followers around him claiming he is the Messiah. Is he sent from God or is he a dangerous fraud bent on dismantling the world’s geopolitical order? The story unfolds from multiple points of view.
Metropolis (DC Universe) - 2019
- Follows Lois Lane and Lex Luthor as they investigate the world of fringe science and expose the city’s dark and bizarre secrets.
Miracle Workers (TBS)
- An anthology comedy series, with the first season based on Simon Rich’s book ‘What In God’s Name’. God has decided to focus on his favorite hobbies, so Craig, a low level angel responsible for handling all of humanity’s prayers, must step in to prevent Earth’s destruction.
Mysteries and Myths With Megan Fox (Travel Channel)
- The actress travels the globe with archaeologists and experts to ask tough questions and challenge conventional wisdom. The show will explore some of the greatest mysteries of time, including whether Amazon women really existed and if the Trojan War was real.
New Warriors, Marvel’s (???)
- Follows six young people with powers living and working together. With powers and abilities on the opposite end of the spectrum of The Avengers, the New Warriors want to make a difference in the world … even if the world isn’t ready. Featuring Squirrel Girl, Mister Immortal, Night Thrasher, Speedball, Microbe and Debrii. (Comedy)
Nightflyers (Syfy) - Fall
- Set in the future on the eve of Earth’s destruction, a crew of explorers journey on the most advanced ship in the galaxy, The Nightflyer, to intercept a mysterious alien spacecraft that might hold the key to their survival. Based on the novel by George R.R. Martin.
Osmosis (Netflix) - 2019
- Paris, in the near future. Technology has conquered the last frontier: decoding true love. Digging deep into its user’s brain data, the new dating app “OSMOSIS” can find a perfect match with 100% accuracy, turning the concept of absolute soulmate into a reality. But is there a price to pay when letting an algorithm decide who you will love, forever and ever? When in exchange for this undying, ageless love, technology can access the innermost recesses of your mind — and the best kept secrets of your heart...
The Owl House (Disney) - 2019
- A horror-comedy series that follows Luz, a self-assured teenage human girl who accidentally stumbles upon a portal to the Demon Realm where she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and an adorably tiny warrior, King. Despite not having magical abilities, Luz pursues her dream of becoming a witch by serving as Eda’s apprentice at the Owl House and ultimately finds a new family in an unlikely setting. (Animated)
The Passage (Fox) - Midseason
- Centers around a secret government medical facility experimenting with a dangerous virus that could either cure all disease or caseu the downfall of the human race. The series focuses on a 10-year old girl named Amy Bellafonte, who is chosen to be a test subject for this experiment and Brad Wolgast, the Federal agent who becomes her surrogate father as he tries to protect her. Based on author Justin Cronin’s best-selling trilogy.
The Raven Cycle (Syfy)
- The story of seventeen year old Blue Sargent who becomes involved with a group of four privileged private school boys on a quest to find a source of mythical and mysterious power hidden deep in rural Virginia. The closer they get to taking control of their destiny, the more threatening their journey becomes - both physically and emotionally, as Blue discovers she’s fated to kill one of the boys. Based on Maggie Stiefvater’s novels.
Robozuna (CiTV - UK / Netflix - International)
- An orphaned 14-year-old boy, Ariston, and his homemade robot friend, Mangle, attempt to free their oppressed nation from an evil empire and its legion of robot centurions. (Animated)
Roswell, New Mexico (CW) - Midseason 2019
- After reluctantly returning to her tourist-trap hometown of Roswell, New Mexico, the daughter of undocumented immigrants discovers a shocking truth about her teenage crush who is now a police officer: he’s an alien who has kept his unearthly abilities hidden his entire life. She protects his secret as the two reconnect and begin to investigate his origins, but when a violent attack and long-standing government cover-up point to a greater alien presence on Earth, the politics of fear and hatred threaten to expose him and destroy their deepening romance.
- Set in a world ravaged by ecological devastation, savage winds, and shifting dunes. At its center is a family who makes their way in this world as sand divers: the elite few who can travel deep beneath the desert floor to retrieve mysterious and valuable relics lost to the dust. Adrift in the wake of their father’s disappearance years ago, they rely on skill and each other to endure this ruthless environment where otherwise good people lie, sabotage, and kill in order to survive.
- An epic, world-building drama set in the future, from Peaky Blinders creator Steven Knight.
Sirens Of Titan (Syfy)
- The story follows Malachi Constant, the richest man in 22nd-century America. He possesses extraordinary luck which he attributes to divine favor and has used to build upon his father’s fortune. He becomes the center point of a journey that takes him from Earth to Mars in preparation for an interplanetary war, to Mercury with another Martian survivor of that war, back to Earth to be pilloried as a sign of Man’s displeasure with his arrogance, and finally to Titan where he again meets the man ostensibly responsible for the turn of events that have befallen him. Based on Kurt Vonnegut’s novel.
- Set seven years after the world has become a frozen wasteland and the remnants of humanity inhabit a gigantic, perpetually moving train that circles the globe, the program questions class warfare, social injustice and the politics of survival. Based on Bong Joon-ho’s 2013 movie.
Star Wars: Resistance (Disney)
- Follows Kazuda Xiono, a young pilot recruited by the Resistance and tasked with a top-secret mission to spy on the growing threat of the First Order. (Animated)
Swamp Thing (DC Universe)
- Centers on CDC researcher Abby Arcane, who returns to her childhood home of Houma, Louisiana, in order to investigate a deadly swamp-borne virus. While there, she develops a surprising bond with scientist Alec Holland — only to have him tragically taken from her. But as powerful forces descend on Houma, intent on exploiting the swamp’s mysterious properties for their own purposes, Abby will discover that the swamp holds mystical secrets, both horrifying and wondrous — and the potential love of her life may not be dead after all.
Tell Me A Story (CBS All Access)
- The series takes the world’s most beloved fairy tales and reimagines them as a dark and twisted psychological thriller. Set in modern-day New York City, the first season of this serialized drama interweaves “The Three Little Pigs,” “Little Red Riding Hood” and “Jack and the Beanstalk” into an epic and subversive tale of love, loss, greed, revenge and murder.
[NEW] The Time Traveler’s Wife (HBO)
- An intricate and magical love story about Clare and Henry, and a marriage with a problem… time travel. Based on the novel by Audrey Niffenegger
Titans (DC Universe)
- It follows a group of young soon-to-be superheroes recruited from every corner of the DC Universe. In the action-adventure series, Dick Grayson emerges from the shadows to become the leader of a fearless band of new heroes that includes Starfire, Raven and others.
The Twilight Zone (CBS All Access) - 2019
- A reboot of Rod Sterling’s anthology series.
[NEW] Ultraman (Netflix) - Spring 2019
- Centers on a man possessing the spirit and DNA of the legendary hero Ultraman as he wears a metallic ultra suit and fights against evil.
The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
- Based on the Dark Horse comics written by Gerard Way, the series follows the estranged members of a dysfunctional family of superheroes as they work together to solve their father’s mysterious death while coming apart at the seams due to their divergent personalities and abilities.
Undone (Amazon) - 2019
- After getting into a near fatal car accident, Alma discovers she has a new relationship with time and uses this ability to find out the truth about her father’s death. (Animated)
Untitled M. Knight Shyamalan Series (Apple)
- A 10-episode, half-hour psychological thriller.
Untitled Ronald D Moore Series (Apple)
- Explores what would have happened if the global space race had never ended.
War Of The Worlds (BBC One) - 2019
- A three-part adaptation of H.G. Wells’ famous novel, set at the dawn of the twentieth century.
Warrior (Cinemax) - 2019
- Set in San Francisco in the aftermath of the Civil War, the story follows a young martial arts prodigy, newly arrived from China under mysterious circumstances, who becomes a hatchet man for one of Chinatown’s most powerful tongs. Based on original material written by Bruce Lee.
Weird City (YouTube)
- An anthology series by Jordan Peele set in the not-too-distant future metropolis of Weird. Each episode will explore issues that pertain to present day life, stories that could only be told now through the prism of sci-fi and comedy.
The Witcher (Netflix) - 2020
- The witcher Geralt, a mutated monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts. Adapted from Andzrej Sapkowski’s novels.
Young Justice: Outsiders (DC Universe) - Late 2018
- The show’s core team will feature Static, Kid Flash, Tim Drake’s Robin, Wonder Girl, Spoiler, Blue Beetle, Arrowette, Arsenal, Beast Boy and Thirteen.
TBA - RETURNING
Cloak & Dagger, Marvel’s (Freeform) - Spring 2019
Doctor Who (BBC) - Fall
Outlander (Starz) - November
Scream (MTV) - October
Shadowhunters (Freeform) - Spring 2019 **Final Season
Timeless (NBC) - Holidays **Two-Part Series Finale