Returning: Amphibia, Hanna, Norsemen, Psych 2: Lassie Come Home, The Umbrella Academy, The UnXplained with William Shatner, Wynonna Earp.
Series Premieres: The Alienist: Angel Of Darkness, Brave New World, Cleopatra In Space, Cursed, Intelligence, Japan Sinks: 2020, JU-ON: Origins, Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege, Unsolved Mysteries, Warrior Nun.
Bolded title = premiere
Italicized bolded title = finale (mid, season, series, etc)
Penny Dreadful: City Of Angels (Sky Atlantic - UK)
Unsolved Mysteries (Netflix)
- Fusing signature elements from the original series with contemporary immersive, character-driven storytelling, the 12 new episodes are rooted in the experiences of ordinary people who have lived the unthinkable — from the trauma of a loved one’s unexplained disappearance or horrific death, to the shock of a bizarre paranormal encounter. Alongside detectives and journalists, family members offer clues, present theories, and identify suspects, hoping one viewer holds the key to solving the mystery.
Warrior Nun (Netflix)
- A 19 year-old woman wakes up in a morgue with a new lease on life and a divine artifact embedded in her back. She discovers she is now part of an ancient order that has been tasked with fighting demons on Earth, and powerful forces representing both heaven and hell want to find and control her. Based on the Manga novels.
JU-ON: Origins (Netflix)
- Based on a truth more terrifying than fiction. Can the people haunted by this house escape from its curse? And what kind of grim incident occurred in this cursed house in the past? A prequel series to ‘The Grudge’ movie franchise.
Only (Netflix) **Movie
- A mysterious virus emerges that’s lethal to the world’s female population.
NOS4A2 (AMC - UK)
Japan Sinks: 2020 (Netflix)
- Follows various families that are displaced by a series of huge earthquakes throughout Japan. Based on the science fiction novel by Sakyo Komatsu. (Anime)
Roswell, New Mexico (ITV2 - UK)
- Alongtime Navy veteran who, as a first-time captain, is tasked with protecting a convoy of 37 ships carrying thousands of soldiers and much-needed supplies across the treacherous waters of the Atlantic during WWII. For five days with no air cover, the captain and his small force of three escort ships must make their way through an area of the ocean known as “the Black Pit,” battling Nazi U-boats while protecting their invaluable ships and soldiers. Based on C.S. Foreste’s novel ‘The Good Shepherd’.
The Old Guard (Netflix) **Movie
- Led by a warrior named Andy, a covert group of tight-knit mercenaries with a mysterious inability to die have fought to protect the mortal world for centuries. But when the team is recruited to take on an emergency mission and their extraordinary abilities are suddenly exposed, it’s up to Andy and Nile, the newest soldier to join their ranks, to help the group eliminate the threat of those who seek to replicate and monetize their power by any means necessary. Based on the graphic novel by Greg Rucka.
Palm Springs (Hulu) **Movie
- When carefree Nyles and reluctant maid of honor Sarah have a chance encounter at a Palm Springs wedding, things get complicated when they find themselves unable to escape the venue, themselves, or each other.
Volition (VOD) **Movie
- A clairvoyant tries to change his fate when he sees his own murder.
The UnXplained with William Shatner (History)
Miracle Workers (Sky Comedy - UK)
The Plot Against America (Sky Atlantic - UK)
Brave New World (Peacock)
- Imagines a utopian society that has achieved peace and stability through the prohibition of monogamy, privacy, money, family and history itself. Based on Alexus Huxley’s 1932 novel.
Cleopatra In Space, Dreamworks (Peacock) **Previously available for Xfinity customers
- A comedic adventure focusing on the untold story of Cleopatra’s teenage years. Viewers can follow Cleo as she is transported 30,000 years into the future, to an Egyptian-themed planet that is ruled by talking cats and where she discovers she is the prophesied savior of the future world. Based on the graphic novel series by Mike Maihack. (Kids Animation)
Intelligence (Peacock) **Previously aired on Sky (UK)
- A workplace comedy set in the UK’s Government Communications Headquarters - a kind of weedier, geekier, more bureaucratic version of MI5 and MI6, where they tackle international and domestic Cyber Crime from a desktop. When a pompous maverick NSA agent Jerry Bernstein comes over from the U.S. to join the team, he enlists an inept and tactless computer analyst Joseph in a power grab that threatens to disrupt the team’s ability to combat cyber terrorism.
Psych 2: Lassie Come Home (Peacock) **Movie
- Santa Barbara Police Chief Carlton Lassiter is ambushed on the job and left for dead. In a vintage Psych-style Hitchcockian nod, he begins to see impossible happenings around his recovery clinic. Shawn and Gus return to Lassie’s side in Santa Barbara and are forced to navigate the personal, the professional, and possibly the supernatural. Separated from their new lives in San Francisco, our heroes find themselves unwelcome in their old stomping grounds as they secretly untangle a twisted case without the benefit of the police, their loved ones, or the quality sourdough bakeries of the Bay Area. What they uncover will change the course of their relationships forever.
Doom Patrol (StarzPlay - UK)
Killer Camp (CW) **Originally aired on ITV2 (UK)
- Eleven British strangers are shocked to discover they are not going on a fun new reality show called “Summer Camp’” but actually participating in a horror whodunnit. Each night someone will be ‘murdered’ – and they must determine who the secret murderer is amongst them.
- A re-imagining of the Arthurian legend, told through the eyes of Nimue, a teenage heroine with a mysterious gift who is destined to become the powerful (and tragic) Lady of the Lake. After her mother’s death, she finds an unexpected partner in Arthur, a young mercenary, in a quest to find Merlin and deliver an ancient sword. Over the course of her journey, Nimue will become a symbol of courage and rebellion against the terrifying Red Paladins, and their complicit King Uther.
Into the Dark: The Current Occupant (Hulu)
- Trapped in a mysterious psychiatric ward, the episode follows a man with no memory comes to believe that he’s the President of the United States and the subject of a diabolical political conspiracy. As the asylum’s soul-crushing forces bear down on him, he fights to preserve his sanity and escape so that he can return to power.
Secret Society of Second Born Royals (Disney+) **Movie
- A rebellious princess is stunned to learn that she has superpowers and belongs to a secret society with a longstanding tradition of covertly keeping the peace throughout the kingdom.
The Alienist: Angel Of Darkness (TNT) **2-episode Premiere
- Having opened her private detective agency, Sara reunites with Dr. Kreizler, the formidable alienist, and John Moore, now a New York Times reporter, to find the Spanish Consular’s kidnapped infant daughter.
Offering To The Storm (Netflix) **Movie
- Amaia investigates several suspicious infant deaths and horrific rituals. Meanwhile, people around her risk grave danger. Part 3 in the Baztan Trilogy.
Wynonna Earp (Syfy / CTV Sci-fi - Canada) S4A
Tell Me A Story (CW) **Previously available on CBS All Access
- Takes the world’s most beloved fairy tales and reimagines them as a dark and twisted psychological thriller. Set in modern-day New York City, the first season of this serialized drama interweaves “The Three Little Pigs,” “Little Red Riding Hood” and “Hansel and Gretel” into an epic and subversive tale of love, loss, greed, revenge and murder.
Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege (Netflix)
- Animated kids series based on the Hasbro franchise.
The Umbrella Academy (Netflix)
An American Pickle (HBO Max) **Movie
- An immigrant factory worker in 1920s America accidentally falls into a vat of pickles at his job—and remains there, in stasis, for 100 years, eventually awakening in present-day Brooklyn. There, his only surviving relative is a nerdy great-grandson
The Rain (Netflix) **Final season
Project Power (Netflix)
- During a drug epidemic, a new drug enters the market giving the users superpowers.
Dead Pixels (CW) **Previously aired on E4 (UK)
- Follows Meg, Nicky and Usman who are obsessed with the online fantasy game “Kingdom Scrolls.” Meg would happily cut a date short to go home and defend Castle Blackfinger. Nicky thinks the miscasting of Vince Vaughn as Tanadaal in the “Kingdom Scrolls” movie is an international outrage. And Usman has made a plywood lid for his child’s playpen, so he can play the game in peace. Oh, and Nicky definitely isn’t into Meg. That would be a cliché. The series is split equally between the characters’ tragicomic real lives and their computer-animated misadventures in “Kingdom Scrolls.”
Lucifer (Netflix) **S5A
Stargirl (Amazon Prime - UK)
Unknown Origins (Netflix) **Movie
- Madrid, 2019. A serial killer is spreading chaos. Anonymous people with no apparent connection are being murdered while imitating the first appearances of the most famous superheroes. Cosme is the best detective on his station and he’s about to retire against his will. David is his replacement, but he’s young and impulsive. Both will be on a mission to put together the pieces of a game they’re completely unfamiliar with.
The Boys (Amazon) **3-episode premiere, then weekly
The 100 (CW)
Agents of SHIELD, Marvel’s (ABC)
Doom Patrol (DC Universe / HBO Max)
Good Witch (Hallmark)
NOS4A2 (AMC / BBC America)
Perry Mason (HBO)
Stargirl (DC Universe / CW)
New entries marked with [NEW].
Agent Elvis (Netflix)
- Elvis Presley trades in his white jumpsuit for a jet pack when he is covertly inducted into a secret government spy program to help battle the dark forces that threaten the country he loves — all while holding down his day job as the King Of Rock And Roll. (Adult Animation)
Albedo (Bell Media - Canada)
- Set 150 years in the future. Detective Vivien Coleman is dispatched to the edge of our solar system to investigate a scientist’s mysterious death on board an isolated space station. She soon finds herself trapped and cut-off from Earth, along with the station’s small crew of brilliant scientists – all murder suspects – all harboring their own secrets… What begins as a classic murder mystery evolves into a fight for survival that may threaten the future of our species.
Alice in Borderland (Netflix)
- Ryohei Alice (Alice), a listless, jobless and video-game-obsessed young man sees a strange light and suddenly finds himself in a mysteriously emptied out version of Tokyo along with his two best friends. They quickly discover that in this world, they must compete in one dangerous game after another in order to survive.
[NEW] American Horror Stories (FX)
- Hourlong anthology series that will feature a different horror story each episode.
Aquaman: King Of Atlantis (HBO Max)
- The series begins with Aquaman’s first day on the job as king of Atlantis, and he’s got a lot of catching up to do. Luckily, he has his two royal advisors to back him up – Vulko, the scholar, and Mera, the water controlling warrior-princess. Between dealing with unscrupulous surface dwellers, elder evils from beyond time and his own half-brother who wants to overthrow him, Aquaman is going to have to rise to the challenge and prove to his subjects, and to himself, that he’s the right man for the trident! (Animated)
Army of the Dead (Netflix) **Movie
- Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Netflix)
- This will be a live-action adaptation of the popular Nickelodeon animated series. Set in world people can manipulate the elements of Earth, Water, Fire, and Air, they lived peacefully in different regions until one started a world war. One master who can manipulate all four elements, dubbed the “Avatar,” had been able to prevent this war, but disappeared soon after. 100 years later, a new Avatar named Aang awakens and sets out on a journey to master all the elements in order to bring peace to the land once more.
Awake (Netflix) **Movie
- After a sudden global event wipes out all electronics and takes away humankind’s ability to sleep, chaos quickly begins to consume the world. Only Jill, an ex-soldier with a troubled past, may hold the key to a cure in the form of her own daughter. The question is, can Jill safely deliver her daughter and save the world before she herself loses her mind.
- Centers on Emma Green, an American astronaut who must leave her husband and teenage daughter behind in order to command an international space crew embarking upon a treacherous, year-long mission.
Battlestar Galactica (Peacock)
- Explores a new story within the Battlestar Galactica mythology.
- A remote village becomes the theatre of a breathless battle when a two-century-old Betaal, a British Indian Army officer, and his battalion of zombie redcoats are unleashed.
Birdgirl (Adult Swim)
- After being named CEO of the world’s largest and most non-sensical corporation, Sebben & Sebben, Judy Ken Sebben (aka Birdgirl) has to find a way to maintain her work/superhero life balance. A spin-off of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
Blade Runner: Black Lotus (Adult Swim & Crunchyroll)
- The story will take place in 2032 and will include some familiar characters from the BLADE RUNNER universe. (Animated)
Calls (Apple TV+)
- An English-language remake of a French series where each episode consists of a playback of an audio recording—an airplane black box, a voicemail, a 911 call—that depict some sort of tragedy. They all tie to together to tell the story of some sort of impending apocalypse.
Central Park (Apple TV+)
- The story of a how a family of caretakers who live and work in Central Park end up saving the park — and basically the world.
- Set in the 1850s, it follows Captain Charles Boone, who relocates his family of three children to his ancestral home in the small, seemingly sleepy town of Preacher’s Corners, Maine, after his wife dies at sea. However, Charles soon will have to confront the secrets of his family’s sordid history and fight to end the darkness that has plagued the Boones for generations. Based on Stephen King’s short story ‘Jerusalem’s Lot.’
- After a vintage Chucky doll turns up at a suburban yard sale, an idyllic American town is thrown into chaos as a series of horrifying murders begin to expose the town’s hypocrisies and secrets. Meanwhile, the arrival of enemies — and allies — from Chucky’s past threatens to expose the truth behind the killings, as well as the demon doll’s untold origins as a seemingly ordinary child who somehow became this notorious monster.
Circe (HBO Max)
- A modern take on the world of Greek mythology told from the powerful feminist perspective of the goddess Circe, who transforms from an awkward nymph to a formidable witch, able to challenge gods, titans and monsters alike. Based on Madeline Miller’s novel.
City Of Ghosts (Netflix)
- A group of kids discover stories around their city by communicating directly with the ghosts who inhabit it. [Hybrid Documentary / Animated]
- A deep dive into the untold personal story of brilliant and vulnerable FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, six months after the events of “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Code 8 spin-off [Quibi]
- Takes place years after the events of the movie, centering around an ex-con and a telekinetic drug dealer who are forced to work together to bring down a dangerous trafficking ring run by corrupt cops and the city’s elite. Based on the short film and movie.
Consider Phlebas (Amazon)
- Horza, a rogue agent tasked by the Idirans with the impossible mission of recovering a missing Culture ‘Mind,’ an artificial intelligence many thousands of times smarter than any human—something that could hold the key to wiping out the Culture altogether. Based on Iain M. Banks’ novel.
The Continental (Starz)
- A spin-off of the John Wick movies focusing on the inner-workings of the exclusive Continental Hotel, which serves as a refuge for assassins.
Cowboy Bebop (Netflix)
- A rag-tag crew of bounty hunters on the run from their pasts as they hunt down the solar system’s most dangerous criminals. They’ll even save the world…for the right price. A live-action adaptation of the cult Japanese animated series.
Critical Role: The Legend Of Vox Machina (Amazon)
- Follows a group of second-rate, drunken adventurers on a quest to save the realm from terrifying monsters and dark magical forces, only to discover they become a found family in the process. Based on the adventures and original characters from Critical Role.
The Curse Of Molly McGee (Disney)
- A buddy comedy about tween optimist Molly McGee and grumpy ghost Scratch. Follows Molly, who lives to make the world a better place, and Scratch, whose joy comes from spreading misery. When one of Scratch’s spells backfires, he finds himself forever cursed in Molly’s presence. (Animated)
The Dark Tower (Amazon)
- Focuses on Roland Deschain’s origin story – how he first became a gunslinger and got his guns, his first conflict with the man in black, his first love and his first mission as a gunslinger. Based on the Stephen King novel.
Day of the Dead (Syfy)
- Six strangers try to survive the first 24 hours of an undead invasion, reminding us that sometimes all it takes to bring people together is a horde of hungry zombies trying to rip them apart. Based on the 1985 movie by George A. Romero.
DC Super Hero High (HBO Max)
- Follows a group of students experiencing the fun and drama of adolescence at a boarding school for gifted kids. These teens are just trying to navigate the pressures of high school, but none of them realizes that someday they will become legendary DC superheroes.
[NEW] Debris (NBC)
- Two agents from two different continents, and two different mindsets, must work together to investigate when wreckage from a destroyed alien spacecraft has mysterious effects on humankind.
- Epic and intimate sci-fi fantasy drama revolving around a world’s battle against a monstrous, oppressive force.
Don’t Look Deeper (Quibi)
- Follows a high school senior who can’t seem to shake the feeling that something about her just isn’t right. And that something is… she’s not human… not one of us. This revelation of what she really is, where she comes from, and who has started looking for her, sets in motion a series of events that suddenly puts her entire life in jeopardy.
Dr. Havoc’s Diary (Syfy)
- A mid-level supervillain having a mid-life crisis battles secret agents, superheroes and his wife. (Animated)
[NEW] Enola Holmes (Netflix) **Movie - September
- England, 1884 – a world on the brink of change. On the morning of her 16th birthday, Enola Holmes (Millie Bobby Brown) wakes to find that her mother (Helena Bonham Carter) has disappeared, leaving behind an odd assortment of gifts but no apparent clue as to where she’s gone or why. After a free-spirited childhood, Enola suddenly finds herself under the care of her brothers Sherlock (Henry Cavill) and Mycroft (Sam Claflin), both set on sending her away to a finishing school for “proper” young ladies. Refusing to follow their wishes, Enola escapes to search for her mother in London. But when her journey finds her entangled in a mystery surrounding a young runaway Lord (Louis Partridge), Enola becomes a super-sleuth in her own right, outwitting her famous brother as she unravels a conspiracy that threatens to set back the course of history. Based on the beloved book series by Nancy Springer
- Astrid is only 9 years old in the year 1999 when a class of graduating students inexplicably disappears without a trace. Astrid, who is the sister to one of the missing students becomes traumatized and plagued by horrific visions after her sister’s disappearance. In 2020 Astrid is peacefully living with her family when all of a sudden the nightmares come back and start haunting her. When the one survivor from 1999 mysteriously dies, Astrid is determined to find out what happened to her sister and the class, only to discover a dark and unsettling truth that involves her in ways she never imagined. Based on the Equinox 1985 podcast. (Danish)
Escape From Hat (Netflix) - 2022
- In a fairy tale where black cats are bad and magic rabbits are good, balance is threatened when one such rabbit is cast into a mysterious realm of danger and shadow. There, our desperate hero rallies an unexpected band of allies and undertakes an impossible quest to escape from inside a magician’s hat - and return to the human boy he dearly loves.
Falcon and Winter Soldier, Marvel’s (Disney+) - August
- A limited series featuring Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson in new adventures.
The Feed (Amazon)
- Set in London in the near future, it centers on the British family of Lawrence Hatfield, the man who invented an omnipresent technology called the Feed. Implanted into nearly everyone’s brain, it enables people to share information, emotions and memories instantly. But when things start to go wrong and users become murderous, the family is driven apart as they struggle to control the monster they have unleashed.
Foundation (Apple TV+)
- An adaptation of Isaac Asimov’s science fiction trilogy about a mathematician named Hari Seldon, who developed a concept called psychohistory, which can predict the future on a large scale. When Hari foresees the fall of the Galactic Empire and a following dark age, he creates a Foundation in an attempt to ensure a more favorable outcome for humanity.
Green Lantern (HBO Max)
- Superhero series inspired by DC Comics’ Green Lantern and introducing characters from the comics.
Guillermo Del Toro Presents 10 After Midnight (Netflix)
- Anthology collection of Guillermo del Toro’s personally curated stories, described as both equally sophisticated and horrific.
- The series will take place in the universe that first came to be in 2001, dramatizing an epic 26th-century conflict between humanity and an alien threat known as the Covenant. Based on the video game franchise.
The Haunting Of Bly Manor (Netflix) - 2020
- A follow-up to The Haunting of Hill House, the new season will feature a new house and new family. Based on the Henry James story ‘Turn of the Screw’.
Hawkeye, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- Described as an adventure series in which archery master Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, will pass the torch to Kate Bishop, a member of the group known as the Young Avengers, and first female to take the Hawkeye name after Clint.
Helstrom, Marvel’s (Hulu) - 2020
- Daimon and Ana Helstrom are the son and daughter of a mysterious and powerful serial killer. The siblings have a complicated dynamic as they track down the terrorizing worst of humanity — each with their attitude and skills.
Hit-Monkey, Marvel’s (Hulu)
- A wronged Japanese snow monkey, mentored by the ghost of an American assassin, cuts a wide swath through the Tokyo underworld in this darkly cinematic and brutally funny revenge saga. (Animated)
House Of The Dragon (HBO)
- A prequel set, 300 years before the events of the Game Of Thrones series, tells the story of House Targaryen. Based on George R.R. Martin’s novel ‘Fire & Blood.’
Hungry Ghosts (SBS - Australia) **4-Part Series
- Centres on three generations of Vietnamese Australian families touched by the effects of war. When a powerful amulet is broken on the eve of the Hungry Ghost Festival in Melbourne, a vengeful spirit is unleashed, bringing the dead with him.
In From The Cold (Netflix)
- During a European vacation with her daughter, an American single mom’s life is turned upside down when the CIA forces her to confront her long-buried past as a Russian spy who was also the product of a highly classified KGB experiment granting her special abilities. After a mysterious string of manic and murderous incidents suggests someone with her exact abilities is targeting innocent people, Jenny is forced out of hiding to stop this villain or risk losing the family and new life she has built.
- Revolves around Mark Grayson, a normal teenager except for the fact that his father is the most powerful superhero on the planet. Shortly after his seventeenth birthday, Mark begins to develop powers of his own and enters into his father’s tutelage. Based on Robert Kirkman and Cory Walker’s comic book series. (Animated)
Invisible City (Netflix)
- While investigating a murder, a detective is drawn into a battle between the visible world and an underground realm inhabited by mythical creatures.
The Irregulars (Netflix)
- A new Sherlock Holmes series, but with a twist — the show, called The Irregulars, will focus on a group of street urchins whose crime-solving successes Holmes takes credit for. Inspired by the Baker Street Irregulars, a gang of fictional street boys who served as intelligence agents for Holmes in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s books.
Jacob and the Sea Beast (Netflix) **Movie
- Tells the epic story of a charming seafarer who sails into uncharted waters and discovers an unlikely ally in a sea monster. (Animated)
Jupiter’s Legacy (Netflix)
- Follows the world’s first generation of superheroes who received their powers in the 1930s. Now, in present day, they are the revered elder guard, but their superpowered children struggle to live up to the legendary feats of their parents. Based on Mark Millar’s stories.
Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous (Netflix)
- Follows a group of six teenagers chosen for a once-in-a-lifetime experience at a new adventure camp on the opposite side of Isla Nublar. But when dinosaurs wreak havoc across the island, the campers are stranded. Unable to reach the outside world, they’ll need to go from strangers to friends to family if they’re going to survive. (Animated)
- A darkly comedic and contemporary reimagining of Greek mythology, exploring themes of gender politics, power, and life in the underworld.
Kid Cosmic (Netflix)
- About a young boy who dreams of becoming a hero, and when he stumbles across some cosmic stones of power, his dreams appear to have come true! Unfortunately, the reality of being a hero vs. the fantasy of being a hero are completely different and this challenge becomes the biggest battle he has to face. The Kid may be the good guy, but he’s really bad at it! (Animated)
[NEW] Kung Fu (CW) - Midseason 2021
- A quarter-life crisis causes a young Chinese-American woman, Nicky Shen, to drop out of college and go on a life-changing journey to an isolated monastery in China. But when she returns to San Francisco, she finds her hometown is overrun with crime and corruption and her own parents are at the mercy of a powerful Triad. Nicky will rely on her tech-savvy sister, pre-med brother, Assistant District Attorney and ex-boyfriend, and new love interest as well as her martial arts skills and Shaolin values to protect her community and bring criminals to justice ... all while searching for the ruthless assassin who killed her Shaolin mentor and is now targeting her.
Last American Vampire (Quibi)
- Follows a 500-year-old bloodsucker and bon vivant named Henry Sturges, who’s been held under lock and key for the last forty years, and who’s believed to be the last of his kind. When a series of grizzly murders reveal a resurgence of vampires in the U.S., the FBI teams this affable monster up with Abby, a young FBI analyst, to solve a conspiracy centuries in the making. Based on Seth Grahame-Smith’s novel.
The League Of Pan (Syfy) **Limited Series
- Picks up with the fabled characters after ten years on the mainland. Now grown up and estranged, Wendy Darling and The Lost Boys must return to Neverland to face a new evil that threatens the very existence of the magical place they once called home, reigniting bitter rivalries and unearthing twisted secrets from their past.
Lisey’s Story (Apple+)
- Two years after the death of Lisey’s husband, a series of events causes her to begin facing amazing realities about her him that she had repressed and forgotten. Based on Stephen King’s novel.
Loki, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- Follows the Asgardian God of Mischief in new adventures.
Lord Of The Rings (Amazon)
- Explores new storylines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring.
Lovecraft Country (HBO) - August
- Follows 25-year-old Atticus Black, who joins up with his friend Letitia “Leti” Dandridge and his Uncle George to embark on a road trip across 1950s Jim Crow America to find his missing father. They must survive and overcome both the racist terrors of white America and the malevolent spirits that could be ripped from a Lovecraft paperback. Based on the book by Matt Ruff.
M.O.D.O.K., Marvel’s (Hulu)
- An egomaniacal supervillain (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing) with a really big head and a really little body, struggles to maintain control of his evil organization and his demanding family. (Animated)
Made For Love (HBO Max)
- Hazel Green is a thirtysomething woman on the run after 10 years in a suffocating marriage to Byron Gogol, an unstable, needy, possibly sociopathic tech billionaire. Soon she discovers that her husband already has implanted a revolutionary monitoring device – the Made for Love chip – in her brain, allowing him to track her, watch her and know her thoughts and feelings as she tries to stay alive. The chip allows allows Byron unprecedented access to Hazel’s brain as she flees to her desert hometown to take refuge with her aging widower father. Based on Alissa Nutting’s novel.
Magic: The Gathering (Netflix)
- A new story about the magic-wielding Planeswalkers from the Russo Brothers. (Animated)
The Magic Order (Netflix)
- Five families of magicians sworn to protect our world must battle an enemy who’s picking them off one by one. Based on Mark Millar’s comic series.
[NEW] Magical Girl Friendship Squad (Syfy)
- Two young women are destined to save the Universe — as soon as they figure out how to pay their rent. (Anime)
The Man Who Feel To Earth (CBS All Access)
- An alien arrives on Earth at a turning point in human evolution and must confront his own past to determine our future.
Maya and The Three (Netflix)
- Set in a mythical Mesoamerican inspired world, a warrior princess embarks on a quest to recruit three legendary fighters to help save the world of humankind and gods. (Animated)
Metropolis (DC Universe)
- Follows Lois Lane and Lex Luthor as they investigate the world of fringe science and expose the city’s dark and bizarre secrets.
Miss Scarlet and The Duke (PBS)
- When Eliza’s father dies, he leaves her penniless in a time where marriage is the only option for financial security. Eliza resolves to continue her father’s detective agency. But to operate in a male-dominated world she needs a partner, step forward the Duke.
- Horror anthology in which, through encounters with Gothic beasts, including fallen angels and werewolves, broken people are driven to desperate acts in an attempt to repair their lives, ultimately showing there is a thin line between man and beast. Based on short-story collection ‘North American Lake Monsters: Stories’ by Nathan Ballingrud.
Monsters At Work (Disney) - 2020
- The series picks up six months after the original movie, with the Monsters, Inc. power plant now harvesting the laughter of children to fuel the city of Monstropolis, thanks to Mike and Sulley’s discovery that laughter generates ten times more energy than screams. Billy Crystal and John Goodman will reprise their beloved roles as Mike and Sulley.
Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur, Marvel’s (Disney)
- Follows the adventures of 13-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette and her ten-ton T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur. After Lunella accidentally brings Devil Dinosaur into present-day New York City via a time vortex, the duo works together to protect the city’s Lower East Side from danger. (Animated)
- After an alien attack destroys Earth, what remains of humanity has the chance to start society over from scratch. But can we get it right this time? And does anyone know how to, like, farm? (Animated)
My Father’s Dragon (Netflix) **Movie
- Tells the story of young run-away Elmer Elevator, who searches for a captive dragon on Wild Island and finds much more than he could ever have anticipated. (Animated)
The Mysterious Benedict Society (Hulu)
- Four gifted orphans are recruited by a rumpled, eccentric, genius benefactor to go on a secret mission. Placed undercover at a boarding school known as The Institute, they must foil a nefarious plot with global ramifications, while creating a new sort of family along the way. Based on the YA novel by Trenton Lee Stewart.
The Nevers (HBO)
- A gang of Victorian women find themselves with unusual abilities, relentless enemies and a mission that might change the world.
New Warriors, Marvel’s (???)
- Follows six young people with powers living and working together. With powers and abilities on the opposite end of the spectrum of The Avengers, the New Warriors want to make a difference in the world … even if the world isn’t ready. Featuring Squirrel Girl, Mister Immortal, Night Thrasher, Speedball, Microbe and Debrii. (Comedy)
neXt (Fox) - Fall
- A Silicon Valley pioneer discovers that one of his own creations – a powerful A.I. – might spell global catastrophe, and teams up with a cybercrime agent to fight a villain unlike anything we’ve ever seen – one whose greatest weapon against us is ourselves.
- When Alex, a boy obsessed with scary stories, is trapped by a witch in her modern, magical New York City apartment, his original hair-raising tales are the only thing keeping him safe as he desperately tries to find a way out of this twisted place.
The One (Netflix)
- Set in a world where a DNA test can find your perfect partner – the one person you’re genetically predisposed to fall passionately in love with. Based on the novel by John Marrs.
Over The Moon (Netflix) **Movie
- A CG musical adventure about a girl who builds a rocket ship to travel to the moon in order to prove to her father that a legendary Moon Goddess really exists. When she gets to the “other side” she unexpectedly discovers a whimsical world filled with fantastical creatures - some of whom threaten her and others who ultimately help her find her way home.
Overlook (HBO Max)
- Inspired by and featuring characters from Stephen King’s ‘The Shining,’ it explores the untold, terrifying stories of the most famous haunted hotel in American fiction.
Outer Range (Amazon)
- Royal Abbott is a Wyoming rancher who is struggling to hold on to his family and way of life and must grapple with the Unknown after discovering an unfathomable mystery on his land.
Pacific Rim (Netflix)
- Expanding the world of the two live-action movies, the series follows two siblings — an idealistic teenage boy and his naïve younger sister — who are forced to pilot an abandoned Jaeger across a hostile landscape in a desperate attempt to find their missing parents. (Anime)
Paper Girls (Amazon)
- Follows four young girls who, while out delivering papers on the morning after Halloween in 1988, become unwittingly caught in a conflict between warring factions of time-travelers, sending them on an adventure through time that will save the world. Based on the comic series by Brian K. Vaughan and Cliff Chiang.
- Set in the 1960s, the series follows the adventures of Dr. Refaat Ismail as he comes up against various supernatural events.
- Follows Priyanka, a first generation American of Indian descent, as she explores her family history with the help of a magical pashmina. Based on Nidhi Chanani’s debut graphic novel. (Animated)
The Peripheral (Amazon)
- A hallucinatory glimpse into the fate of mankind — and what lies beyond, it follows Flynne Fisher, who is trying to hold together the pieces of her broken family in a forgotten corner of tomorrow’s America. Smart is smart, ambitious and doomed. She has no future — until the future comes calling for her. Based on William Gibson’s novel.
The Phineas and Ferb Movie: Candace Against the Universe (Disney+) **Movie - Summer
- Centers on Phineas and Ferb as they set out across the galaxy to rescue Candace who has been abducted by aliens and has found utopia in a far-off planet, free of pesky little brothers.
The Power (Amazon)
- Suddenly, and without warning, all teenage girls in the world develop the power to electrocute people at will. It’s hereditary, it’s inbuilt, and it can’t be taken away from them.
Raised By Wolves (HBO Max)
- Focuses on two androids tasked with raising human children on a mysterious, virgin planet. As the colony of humans divides over religious differences, the androids learn controlling the beliefs of humans is a treacherous, difficult job.
The Raven Cycle (Syfy)
- The story of seventeen year old Blue Sargent who becomes involved with a group of four privileged private school boys on a quest to find a source of mythical and mysterious power hidden deep in rural Virginia. The closer they get to taking control of their destiny, the more threatening their journey becomes - both physically and emotionally, as Blue discovers she’s fated to kill one of the boys. Based on Maggie Stiefvater’s novels.
Reborn (Netflix) **Movie
- Where do we go when we die? What’s waiting for us on the other side? Eighty-year old Bonnie Black finds out when she passes away in a Manhattan hospital and opens her eyes in the world of Adystria, a magical land of monsters and dragons where good and evil are waging an eternal war. Reborn in the prime of her life, she finds all her old friends and loved ones waiting… except the husband who died before her. Armed with a sword and partnered with her late father, she sets off through this battle-torn landscape on a quest to find out where he is. Based on the comic series by Mark Millar and Greg Capullo.
Red Bird Lane (HBO Max)
- Eight strangers arrive at an isolated house — all for different reasons — and quickly realize that something sinister and terrifying awaits them.
Resident Alien (Syfy) - Summer
- Dark, twisted and comedic fish-out-of-water story follows a crash-landed alien named Harry who, after taking on the identity of a small-town Colorado doctor, slowly begins to wrestle with the moral dilemma of his secret mission on Earth — ultimately asking the question, “Are human beings worth saving?” Based on the Dark Horse comics series.
Resident Evil (Netflix)
- Based on the movie franchise, the series will further explore the inner workings of the Umbrella Corporation and the new world order resulting from the T-virus outbreak.
Rules Of Magic (HBO Max)
- Three troubled siblings wrestle with “abnormalities” that have kept them isolated in 1960s New York City. But the tumultuous times unearth the extraordinary discovery that they are, in fact, descendants of a bloodline of witches. In their aspirational journey towards self-discovery and self-acceptance, they’ll contend with grief, war, bigotry and dark magic, not to mention a centuries-old curse designed to keep them away from love. Sisters Franny and Jet will become the revered, and sometimes feared, aunts in Practical Magic, while their beloved brother, Vincent, will leave an unexpected legacy. Based on the novels ‘Rules of Magic’ and ‘Practical Magic’ by Alice Hoffman.
- Set in a world ravaged by ecological devastation, savage winds, and shifting dunes. At its center is a family who makes their way in this world as sand divers: the elite few who can travel deep beneath the desert floor to retrieve mysterious and valuable relics lost to the dust. Adrift in the wake of their father’s disappearance years ago, they rely on skill and each other to endure this ruthless environment where otherwise good people lie, sabotage, and kill in order to survive.
The Sandman (Netflix)
- Tells the story of the moody Lord of Dreams and his dysfunctional family members Destiny, Death, Destruction, Despair, Desire and Delirium. Based on the Neil Gaiman comic, however the series will be set in current day, rather than the 1980s.
[NEW] Santa Inc. (HBO Max)
- Candy Smalls is the highest-ranking female elf in the North Pole. When the successor to Santa Claus is poached by Amazon on Christmas Eve, Candy goes for her ultimate dream: to become the first female Santa Claus in the history of Christmas. (Animated)
Shadow and Bone (Netflix)
- In a world cleaved in two by a massive barrier of perpetual darkness, where unnatural creatures feast on human flesh, a young soldier uncovers a power that might finally unite her country. But as she struggles to hone her power, dangerous forces plot against her. Thugs, thieves, assassins and saints are at war now, and it will take more than magic to survive. Based on Leigh Bardgo’s books ‘Shadow and Bone’ and ‘Six Of Crows’.
Sharkey The Bounty Hunter (Netflix)
- Bounty hunter Sharkey tracks criminals across the galaxy in his converted, rocket-powered ice-cream truck — with help from his 10-year-old partner. From the mind of Mark Millar. (Animated)
- Over a school break, five teenagers at an isolated school in Northern Thailand find themselves haunted by the ghosts of their pasts, only to discover they are threatened by a much more terrifying mystery.
- Set in feudal Japan, it charts the collision of two ambitious men from different worlds and a mysterious female samurai: John Blackthorne, a risk-taking English sailor who ends up shipwrecked in Japan, a land whose unfamiliar culture will ultimately redefine him; Lord Toranaga, a shrewd, powerful daimyo, at odds with his own dangerous, political rivals; and Lady Mariko, a woman with invaluable skills but dishonorable family ties, who must prove her value and allegiance. Based on James Clavell’s novel.
The Silent Sea (Netflix)
- A mystery sci-fi thriller that follows a story of elite scientists who set off for the moon to retrieve some unknown samples from an abandoned research station. Based on the 2014 short film directed by Choi Hang-yong. (Korean)
Sirens Of Titan (Syfy)
- The story follows Malachi Constant, the richest man in 22nd-century America. He possesses extraordinary luck which he attributes to divine favor and has used to build upon his father’s fortune. He becomes the center point of a journey that takes him from Earth to Mars in preparation for an interplanetary war, to Mercury with another Martian survivor of that war, back to Earth to be pilloried as a sign of Man’s displeasure with his arrogance, and finally to Titan where he again meets the man ostensibly responsible for the turn of events that have befallen him. Based on Kurt Vonnegut’s novel.
Sometimes I Lie (Fox) **Limited series
- Amber Reynolds (Sarah Michelle Gellar) is in a coma and can’t remember how she got there, but she knows it wasn’t an accident. Terrified and trapped in her own body, she tries to piece together her memories of the last week. Alternating between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident, and a series of childhood diaries from 20 years ago, this psychological thriller asks: Is something really a lie if you believe it’s the truth?
- Set 15 years from now, when science makes a discovery that changes the lives of everyone on the planet – a way to find your soulmate. The series uses the sci-fi conceit to tell six stories about the cost of finding true love, all different in tone and featuring a spectrum of people and relationships. Based on the short film ‘For Life.’
- Nora is a young Berlin woman who wakes from a coma without any memory of her previous life after taking a mysterious drug. As she sets out to discover what happened to her, she begins to unravel a conspiracy of aliens who are using a synthetic drug to infiltrate humans to use as host bodies. The more truth Nora uncovers, the more of her own dark secret is revealed: She is the key to the invasion she is fighting.
The Stand (CBS All Access)
- An apocalyptic vision of a world decimated by plague and embroiled in an elemental struggle between good and evil. The fate of mankind rests on the frail shoulders of the 108-year-old Mother Abagail and a handful of survivors. Their worst nightmares are embodied in a man with a lethal smile and unspeakable powers: Randall Flagg, the Dark Man.
Star Trek: Lower Decks (CBS All Access)
- Focusing on the support crew serving on one of Starfleet’s least important ships. (Animated)
Star Trek: Section 31 (CBS All Access)
- A spin-off of Star Trek: Discovery, expanding Emperor Georgiou’s story as a member of Starfleet’s Section 31 division, a shadow organization within the Federation.
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (CBS All Access)
- The series will follow Captain Pike, Science Officer Spock and Number One in the decade before Captain Kirk boarded the U.S.S. Enterprise, as they explore new worlds around the galaxy.
Star Trek - Untitled Animated Series (Nickelodeon)
- Follows a group of lawless teens who discover a derelict Starfleet ship and use it to search for adventure, meaning and salvation.
Star Wars - Untitled Cassian Andor Series (Disney+)
- Follows the rebel spy during the formative years of the Rebellion prior to the events of Rogue One.
Star Wars - Untitled Obi-Wan Kenobi Series (Disney+)
- The series is expected to take place during Obi-Wan’s time on Tatooine as he oversees a young Luke Skywalker between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.
Station Eleven (HBO Max)
- The postapocalyptic saga spanning multiple timelines tells the stories of survivors of a devastating flu as they attempt to rebuild and reimagine the world anew while holding on to the best of what’s been lost. Based on Emily St. John Mandel’s novel.
The Stranded (Netflix)
- 18 year old Kraam survives a devastating tsunami along with thirty-six of his fellow students at an elite private high school on a remote island in the Andaman Sea. As mysterious events start happening on the island, it quickly becomes clear that no one is coming to rescue them and Kraam must lead the students to rescue themselves.
Strange Adventures (HBO Max)
- Featuring characters from across the DC Comics canon, the superhero anthology explores close-ended morality tales about the intersecting lives of mortals and superhumans.
Sulphur Springs (Disney)
- 12-year-old Griffin Campbell and his family uproot their lives to move to a new town and take ownership of an abandoned hotel in hopes of restoring it to the lively vacation destination it once was. Griffin soon learns that the hotel is rumored to be haunted by the ghost of a girl who disappeared decades ago. He befriends Harper, a bright-eyed, mystery-obsessed classmate, and they uncover a secret portal that allows them to travel back in time where they’ll uncover that the key to solving the mystery may lie within Griffin’s own family.
Superman & Lois (CW)
- Revolves around the world’s most famous superhero and comic books’ most famous journalist as they deal with all the stress, pressures and complexities that come with being working parents in today’s society.
The Surrealtor (Syfy)
- Realtor Nick Roman and an elite team of specialists handle the cases that no one else can: haunted and possessed houses that literally scare would-be buyers away. Researching, investigating and “fixing:” the things that go bump in the night, the team works to create closure — and closings — even as they struggle with demons of their own.
[NEW] Sweet Tooth (Netflix)
- Follows the adventures of Gus — part deer, part boy — who leaves his home in the forest to find the outside world ravaged by a cataclysmic event. He joins a ragtag family of humans and animal-children hybrids like himself in search of answers about this new world and the mystery behind his hybrid origins. Based on the DC Vertigo comic created by Jeff Lemire.
The Third Day (HBO) - Fall
- The show is divided into two parts. In “Summer,” one man visits a mysterious island off the British coast and discovers a group of inhabitants intent on preserving their home at any cost. In the second half, aka “Winter,” a strong-willed outsider comes to the island seeking answers —but instead causes a battle to decide its fate.
Them: Covenant (Amazon)
- Set in 1953 and follows Alfred and Lucky Emory, who decide to move their family from North Carolina to an all-white Los Angeles neighborhood. The family’s home on a tree-lined, seemingly idyllic street becomes ground zero where malevolent forces both real and supernatural threaten to taunt, ravage and destroy them.
The Three (BBC One - UK) **8-Part Mini-series
- The world is stunned when four commuter planes crash within hours of each other on different continents. Facing global panic, officials are under pressure to find the causes. With terrorist attacks and environmental factors ruled out, there doesn’t appear to be a correlation between the crashes, except that in three of the four air disasters a child survivor is found in the wreckage. Based on a trilogy by Sarah Lotz.
Time Bandits (Apple TV+)
- A reboots of Terry Gilliam’s time-traveling adventure comedy about a young boy who gets caught up with a troupe of thieves as they hop across history to steal treasure, ever on the run from the “supreme being” from whom they’ve stolen their time map.
The Time Traveler’s Wife (HBO)
- An intricate and magical love story about Clare and Henry, and a marriage with a problem… time travel. Based on the novel by Audrey Niffenegger.
- Set in a Manila where the mythical creatures of Philippine folklore live in hiding amongst humans, Alexandra Trese finds herself going head to head with a criminal underworld comprised of malevolent supernatural beings. (Animated)
Truth Seekers (Amazon)
- Nick Frost and Simon Pegg will star as two paranormal investigators who team up to uncover ghostly sightings across the U.K. Their adventure becomes more terrifying and dangerous as they uncover a conspiracy that could destroy the entire human race.
Twelve Forever (Netflix)
- Finds 12-year-old Reggie creating a fantasy world in which birthdays are no-nos, becoming a sort of contemporary Neverland. Reggie is joined by friends Todd and Esther as they visit this amazing world in order to live out their superhero fantasies and escape the responsibilities of impending adulthood. (Animated)
- About a haunted house and a haunted book that stir the imagination of a group of young, wannabe ghost hunters, and a dog, determined to capture the ghost that plagues the notorious home in their neighbourhood in Goa. When a new family and their captivating daughter move into the haunted home, the crew finds it difficult to balance the demands of school and chores with the renewed urgency to capture the neighbourhood ghost before it is too late.
The Uninhabitable Earth (HBO Max)
- An anthology travelogue of the near future and the impending terrors – rising sea levels, food shortages, refugee emergencies, climate wars and economic devastation – we will all face. Based on the book by David Wallace-Wells.
Untitled Cortes & Monteczuma Project (Amazon)
- Centers on the legendary conqueror Hernan Cortés, who led a rebellious expedition to the heart of King Montezuma II’s Aztec empire, connecting two civilizations for the first time and changing the course of history.
[NEW] Untitled Justice League Dark (HBO Max)
- Plot details under wraps.
Untitled Mary Laws Project (Hulu)
- A contemporary horror anthology in which, through encounters with Gothic beasts, including fallen angels and werewolves, broken people are driven to desperate acts in an attempt to repair their lives, ultimately showing there is a thin line between man and beast. Based on the short stories collection ‘North American Lake Monsters: Stories’ by Nathan Ballingrud.
Upside-Down Magic (Disney) **Movie
- Centers around 13-year-old Nory Boxwood Horace, who discovers that she can flux into animals, and her best friend Reina Carvajal, who can manipulate flames, as they enter the Sage Academy for Magical Studies. Reina’s ability to expertly harness the power of fire lands her at the top of her class of “Flares,” but Nory’s wonky magic and proclivity for turning into a “Dritten”—a half-kitten, half-dragon—lands her in a class for those with defective, Upside-Down Magic, otherwise known as UDM. While Headmaster Knightslinger believes the UDM’s defective powers leave them vulnerable to the dangerous and evil “shadow magic,” Nory and her group of misfits set out to prove that Upside-Down Magic beats right side up.
- A group of young adults who meet online are mercilessly hunted by a shadowy Deep State organization after they come into possession of a near-mythical cult underground graphic novel. Within the comic’s pages, they discover the conspiracy theories that actually might be real and they’re forced into the dangerous, unique and ironic position of saving the world. Based on the 2013 UK series.
The Vampire Chronicles (Hulu)
- Based on Anne Rice’s vampire series featuring Lestat.
Vikings: Valhalla (Netflix)
- Takes place 100 years after the original series concludes and dramatizes the adventures of the most famous Vikings who ever lived: Leif Erikson, Freydis, Harald Harada and the Norman King William the Conqueror.
Vikingskool (Disney) - Late 2019
- Follows a group of young would-be Viking warriors in an elite Vikingskool. At the center of these humorous and exciting adventures into a mystical world are Erik, Arnie, and Ilba, each of whom come with their own strengths and weaknesses. (Animated)
The Walking Dead: World Beyond (AMC)
- Featuring two young female protagonists and focusing on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever.
WandaVision, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- Presumably following Scarlet Witch and The Vision’s relationship somewhere between the events of Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War.
War For Cybertron (Netflix) - 2020
- A Transformers origin story, exploring the expansive universe of Cybertron.
Warrior Nun (Netflix)
- A 19 year-old woman wakes up in a morgue with a new lease on life and a divine artifact embedded in her back. She discovers she is now part of an ancient order that has been tasked with fighting demons on Earth, and powerful forces representing both heaven and hell want to find and control her. Based on the Manga novels.
The Watch (BBC America)
- Inspired by the “City Watch” subset Sir Terry Pratchett’s Discworld novels, it follows misfit cops who fight to save a ramshackle city of normalized wrongness, from both the past and future in a perilous quest. It features City Watch Captain Sam Vimes, the last scion of nobility Lady Sybil Ramkin, the naïve but heroic Carrot, the mysterious Angua and the ingenious non-binary forensics expert Cheery.
We Were Tomorrow (Syfy) **6-part series
- When a meteor collides with the moon, the Earth is ravaged by catastrophic natural disasters. A small percentage of the population is relocated to an alternate world – the New World – and given three lifetimes to rebuild humanity. With the New World in dire straits, twin siblings, Noah and Evelyn, must navigate through three lifetimes to find William and Siena, who bare the other half of their branded keys. The keys, when connected, open a doorway to Earth, a year before the meteor hits, enabling them to warn mankind. Cain, a man cursed with immortality, hunts them down to stop them.
Wendell & Wild (Netflix)
- Two demon brothers escape the Underworld and find themselves in a town where they must evade a demon-duster teenager, Kat, who is trying to destroy them. (Animated)
What If...?, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- An animated anthology series where each episode takes a pivotal moment from the MCU and turns it on it’s head.
The Wheel Of Time (Amazon)
- Set in a sprawling, epic world where magic exists but only women can use it, the story follows Moiraine, a member of the shadowy and influential all-female organization called the Aes Sedai, as she embarks on a dangerous, world-spanning journey with five young men and women. Moiraine believes one of them might be the reincarnation of an incredibly powerful individual, whom prophecies say will either save humanity or destroy it.
Wild Life (Syfy)
- Follows animal friends just trying to stay alive after the apocalypse. Together, they come up with elaborate schemes to entertain themselves and pretty much just keep from going insane. (Animated)
The Wilds (Amazon)
- A group of teenage girls from radically different backgrounds finds themselves stranded on a remote island, unaware that they’ve just become the subjects of an elaborate social experiment.
The Winter King (Epix)
- An adaptation of Bernard Cornwell’s Arthurian trilogy, ‘The Warlord Chronicles’.
- The final chapter of the Tales of Arcadia culminates in an apocalyptic battle for the control of magic that will ultimately determine the fate of these supernatural worlds that have now converged. From creator/executive producer Guillermo del Toro and DreamWorks. (Animated)
Wolfwalkers (Apple TV+)
- A tale about a young hunter who comes to Ireland with her father to wipe out the last pack of evil wolves, but instead befriends a wild native girl who runs with them. (Animated)
Wonder Park (Nickelodeon)
- A 12-year-old girl who rediscovers a fantastical theme park she dreamed up in her youth and finds that it’s a real, living place in need of repair … and defense. Based on the 2019 movie.
Y: The Last Man (FX) - 2020
- The story of an apocalyptic plague that wipes out every mammal with a Y chromosome, except an unassuming wannabe escape artist named Yorick Brown. His monkey Ampersand is the only other surviving male mammal. Based on the comic by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra.
- Set in a war-torn Japan of mechs and magic, the series follows a retired ronin who must take up his sword when he is charged with the task of transporting a mysterious child who dark forces want to eliminate. (Animated)
- Tells the story of a shy African origin guy, second generation Italian, who has an incredible super power. A modern superhero who, thanks to his power, will learn how to open up to the world and to love.
The Mandalorian (Disney+) - October