Lots of finales on the way (especially at the end of this month and the beginning of April), but in the meantime we get two more time travel shows and the premiere of a certain Marvel Netflix series. Check below to find out when everything is happening.
Bolded title = premiere
Italicized bolded title = finale (mid, season, series, etc)
Emerald City (NBC) **Season Finale
The Last Man On Earth (Fox)
Making History (Fox)
- Centers on three unlikely friends who find an even less likely way to travel through time, irreversibly complicating their personal lives in 2016 as the great moments of the past collide with today’s popular culture — with hilarious and quite disastrous results.
Once Upon A Time (ABC)
Time After Time (ABC) **2-hour Premiere
- Based on the novel and movie Time After Time and described as a fantastical cat and mouse adventure through time when famed science fiction writer H.G. Wells is transported to modern day Manhattan in pursuit of Jack the Ripper.
Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs: The Series (Cartoon Network)
- This prequel to the movies will showcase tween Flint Lockwood as an aspiring scientist/inventor, and his best friend, Sam Sparks, the new girl in town, as a wannabe school reporter.
Shadowhunters (Freeform / Netflix - Non-US) **Winter Finale
One More Time (Netflix - except South Korea)
- This fantasy drama follows an indie band singer who repeatedly undergoes unwanted time slips and the girlfriend he must save from an unlucky fate.
The Vampire Diaries (CW) **Series Finale
Guardians Of The Galaxy, Marvel’s (Disney XD)
Samurai Jack (Adult Swim)
Beau Sejour (Netflix - US, Canada, Nordics, ANZ, Poland)
- Caught in an afterlife limbo, 19-year old Kato investigates her own mysterious death and unravels a web of secrets in her seemingly tranquil village.
Iron Fist, Marvel’s (Netflix)
- Billionaire Danny Rand returns to New York City after being missing for years, trying to reconnect with his past and his family legacy. He fights against the criminal element corrupting New York City with his kung-fu mastery and ability to summon the awesome power of the fiery Iron Fist.
The Originals (CW)
Into The Badlands (AMC)
Tangled: Before Ever After (Disney)
- Takes place between the movie and the short ‘Tangled Ever After’ as Rapunzel acquaints herself with her parents, her kingdom and the people of Corona.
Bones (Fox) **Series Finale
Legion (FX) **Season Finale
Grimm (NBC) **Series Finale
Sleepy Hollow (Fox) **Season Finale
Black Sails (Starz) **Series Finale
The Walking Dead (AMC) **Season Finale
Agents Of SHIELD, Marvel’s (ABC)
Legends Of Tomorrow, DC’s (CW) **Season Finale
Prison Break (Fox)
Colony (USA / Bravo - Canada) **Season Finale
Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return (Netflix - select countries)
- One man. Three bots. And a vault of B movies just begging to be riffed. Welcome to an all-new era of MST3K.
Class (BBC America)
- Incredible dangers are breaking through the walls of time and space, and with darkness coming, London is unprotected. With all the action, heart and adrenalin of the best YA fiction, this is Coal Hill School and Doctor Who like you’ve never seen it before.
Doctor Who (BBC/ BBC America/ Space)
The White Princess (Starz)
- Set in 1485 and is a follow-up to miniseries The White Queen, continuing the story of the War of the Roses. It covers the conclusion of the war and the rise of the House of Tudor through the marriage of Princess Elizabeth of York, the White Queen’s daughter, to King Henry VII Tudor. Based on Phillippa Gregory’s novel.
Bill Nye Saves The World (Netflix)
- Each episode will tackle a topic from a scientific point of view, dispelling myths, and refuting anti-scientific claims. In Bill’s unfiltered style, he will bring in special guests, conduct experiments and demonstrations, and ultimately let the facts lead the argument.
The Handmaid’s Tale (Hulu)
- Gilead is a totalitarian society with a plunging birthrate ruled by a twisted religious fundamentalism that treats women as property of the state. As one of the few remaining fertile women, Offred is a Handmaid in the Commander’s household, one of the caste of women forced into sexual servitude as a last desperate attempt to repopulate a devastated world. In a society where one wrong word could end her life, she has one goal: to survive and find the daughter that was taken from her.
Imaginary Mary (ABC) **Sneak Peek [time slot premiere on April 4]
- Live-action/CGI project centers on Alice, a fiercely independent career woman whose life is turned upside-down when she meets the love of her life – a divorced father with three kids. This triggers even more upheaval when the slightly unhinged imaginary friend she created as a child suddenly reappears to help her navigate the transition from single girl to a woman ready for a family.
American Gods (Starz)
- Based on the Neil Gaiman novel. Released from prison, Shadow finds his world turned upside down. His wife has been killed; a mysterious stranger offers him a job. But Mr. Wednesday, who knows more about Shadow than is possible, warns that a storm is coming — a battle for the very soul of America... and they are in its direct path.
Good Witch (Hallmark)
12 Monkeys (Syfy)
- Set in the distant future where what’s left of the human race resides within the Megastructure, a vast and dangerous labyrinth that has grown wild and out of control. Thrown into this world is the mysterious Killy, a strange individual who is on a quest to bring civilization back from the brink of oblivion. (Anime)
12 Monkeys (Syfy) **Season Finale
Twin Peaks (Showtime)
- The original series followed the residents of a quaint northwestern town who were stunned when homecoming queen Laura Palmer was murdered. Twenty-five years later, the story continues...
Orphan Black (BBC America / Space - Canada) **Final Season
Game Of Thrones (HBO)
Stranger Things (Netflix)
The 100 (CW)
Adventure Time: Islands (Cartoon Network)
Bates Motel (A&E)
Beyond (ABC Spark - Canada)
Black Sails (Starz)
Colony (USA / Bravo - Canada)
Emerald City (NBC)
The Expanse (Syfy)
Face Off (Syfy)
The Few - ( https://www.facebook.com/fewniverse )
The Flash (CW)
Inside No. 9 (BBC2 - UK)
Legend Quest (Netflix)
- Leo lives in the past, but he travels across time on a magic ship with his ghost and monster friends on their mission to defeat a mystical enemy. (Kids)
Legends Of Tomorrow, DC’s (CW)
Lucky Man, Stan Lee’s (Sky 1 - UK)
The Magicians (Syfy)
My Knight And Me (Cartoon Network)
Riverdale (CW / Netflix - Non-US)
Shadowhunters (Freeform / Netflix - Non-US)
Sleepy Hollow (Fox)
SS-GB (mini series - BBC1)
- Based on an alternate history novel by Len Deighton, set in a United Kingdom conquered and occupied by Germany during the Second World War. The series will follow a Scotland Yard detective who investigates what appears to be a simple black market murder, only to find himself dragged into a much darker and treacherous world involving British atomic weapons research secrets.
The Walking Dead (AMC)
TBA - UPCOMING
The Alienist (TNT)
- A psychological thriller set in 1896 New York. When a series of haunting, gruesome murders of boy prostitutes grips the city, newly appointed police commissioner Theodore Roosevelt calls upon criminal psychologist (aka alienist) Dr. Laszlo Kreizler and newspaper reporter John Moore to conduct the investigation in secret. Using the emerging disciplines of psychology and early forensic investigation techniques, they track down one of New York City’s first serial killers. Based on the novel by Caleb Carr.
Altered Carbon (Netflix)
- Based on the Richard Morgan book which is set in the 25th century and explores what happens when the human mind becomes digitized and the soul is transferable from one body to another. Takeshi Kovacs, an ex-elite interstellar warrior known as an Envoy who has been imprisoned for 500 years, is downloaded into a future he had tried to stop. If he can solve a single murder in a world where technology has made death nearly obsolete, he will get a chance at a new life on Earth.
Big Hero 6 (Disney XD) - Fall
- Takes place after the events of the 2014 film. (Animated)
Blood Drive (Syfy)
- LA’s last good cop is forced to join a twisted and gory cross-country death race. The cars are fueled by blood and his partner, a dangerous femme fatale, sees people as fuel.
- A dark medieval fantasy following the last surviving member of the disgraced Belmont clan, trying to save Eastern Europe from extinction at the hand of Vlad Dracula Tepe himself. Inspired by the classic video game series.
Castle Rock (Hulu)
- Psychological-horror series explores the themes and worlds uniting the entire Stephen King canon. It combines the mythological scale and intimate character storytelling of King’s works, weaving an epic saga of darkness and light, played out on a few square miles of Maine woodland.
Channel Zero: The No-End House (Syfy) - October
- A young woman named Margot Sleator visits the No-End House, a bizarre house of horrors that consists of a series of increasingly disturbing rooms. When she returns home, Margot realizes everything has changed.
Cloak and Dagger, Marvel’s (Freeform)
- Follows Tandy Bowen and Tyrone Johnson, two teenagers from very different backgrounds, who find themselves burdened and awakened to newly acquired superpowers while falling in love. Tandy can emit light daggers and Tyrone has the ability to engulf others in darkness.
The Cloud (Channel 4 - UK)
- The job of Cloud Station 13 is to protect the vast amounts of information the human population now hoards on its endless devices - the majority of which comprises of selfies, copious pictures of kittens and a lot of porn.
- The disparate group who man the hub are anything but technical whizzes; which would matter less if technology - including a largely voice activated ship - was a little more reliable.
- A family saga with a supernatural twist is set in a German town in present day where the disappearance of two young children exposes the double lives and fractured relationships among four families. The story takes on a supernatural twist that ties back to the same town in 1986.
The Defenders, Marvel’s (Netflix)
Electric Dreams: The World of Philip K. Dick (Channel 4 - UK)
- A 10-part anthology series based on the work of Philip K. Dick.
Extinct (BYUtv) - Spring
- Set 400 years after the human race has gone extinct, and follows a small band of humans who have been revived / brought back into existence by a mysterious alien civilization.
Final Space (TBS) - 2018
- Follows astronaut Gary and his adorable, planet-destroying friend, Mooncake. Starting in 2018, the two embark on a quest to unlock the mystery of ‘Final Space’, the place where the entire universe ends. (Animated)
Hilda (Netflix) - 2018
- Based on the graphic novels by Luke Pearson. The series follows the journey of a fearless blue-haired girl as she travels from her home in a vast magical wilderness full of elves and giants to the bustling city of Trolberg, where she makes new friends and discovers mysterious creatures who are stranger –and sometimes more dangerous– than she ever expected. (Kids)
The Hollow (Netflix) - 2018
- The series opens with three teens, Adam, Kai and Mira, as they awake confused and alone in an underground bunker. Wandering through a maze of bizarre towns, odd time portals, dangerous beasts and quirky characters, the three strangers are forced to band together as they search for a way back home. (Kids)
The Inhumans, Marvel’s (ABC) - Fall 2017 [IMAX preview early September]
Knightfall (History) - Fall
- Chronicles the mysterious but true accounts of the Knights Templar, the elite warriors of the Crusades. Delving into the great secrets protected by the Templars, it tells the story of faith, loyalty and brotherhood that help sustain these warriors on the battlefield and the dark events that would forever sear the infamous date of Friday the 13th into the world’s psyche.
Lost In Space (Netflix) - 2018
- Centers around the Robinson family, who is forced to come together in a time of crisis. Stranded light years from their intended destination, they find themselves battling a strange new alien environment and also their own personal demons. Equal parts family drama and sci-fi adventure, it is a survival story for the ages.
- A guy lives a fantasy life in his dreams but in reality is locked up at an institution. Based on the 2014 Norwegian series.
Midnight, Texas (NBC) - Spring
- About a small town in Texas where the real world bumps up against a host of otherworldly phenomena. Based on novels by Charlaine Harris.
The Mist (Spike)
- Tells the story of a foreboding mist that arrives in one small town ushering in a terrifying new reality for its residents, putting their humanity to the test. What will people do to survive when blinded by fear?
Orville (Fox) - 2017?
- Set 300 years in the future, the show follows the adventures of the Orville, a not-so-top-of-the-line exploratory ship in Earth’s interstellar fleet.
Perfect Bones (Netflix)
- Set in the future where scientists have tried to create the “perfect human” in hopes of keeping peace in the universe. After nearly achieving their goal through several children, the scientists send their “new humans” for further training where they are kidnapped by an evil organization set on using their powers to implement their own concept of a new world order. (Anime)
The Punisher, Marvel’s (Netflix)
- Follows the Punisher, who is the alter ego of military veteran Frank Castle, who wages a one-man war against crime after his wife and children are killed during a shootout by rival mob outfits. The character’s belief in killing criminals rather than apprehending them frequently puts him at odds with Marvel’s traditional heroes.
The Rain (Netflix)
- Ten years after a brutal virus has wiped out most of the population in Scandinavia, two young siblings embark on a search for safety. Only guided by their father’s notebook about the virus and the hazards of this new world, they start a dangerous journey through the country joining a group of other young survivors. Facing grave perils, the group must quickly realize that the greatest danger does not come from the outside - it comes from within.
Red Mars (Spike) - Production on Hold
- Based on the Kim Stanley Robinson’s Mars Trilogy novels that chronicle the settlement and terraforming of the planet Mars.
Robozuna (CiTV - UK / Netflix - International) - early 2018
- An orphaned 14-year-old boy, Ariston, and his homemade robot friend, Mangle, attempt to free their oppressed nation from an evil empire and its legion of robot centurions. (Animated)
Salvation (CBS) - Summer
- An MIT grad student and a tech superstar bring a low-level Pentagon official a staggering discovery – that an asteroid is just six months away from colliding with Earth.
Somewhere Between (ABC) - Summer
- Centers on a mother who knows when and how her daughter will be murdered but doesn’t know who the perpetrator is. She does everything in her power to prevent it from happening, but her daughter’s fate seems set in stone.
Star Trek: Discovery (CBS All Access/ Space - Canada/ Netflix - International) - May 2017
- The series will feature a new ship, new characters, and new missions, while embracing the same ideology and hope for the future that inspired a generation of dreamers and doers.
Still Star-Crossed (ABC) - Fall?
- The show picks up where the famous Romeo & Juliet story ends, following the Montagues and Capulets in the wake of the tragic fate of the young lovers. Based on the Melinda Taub book.
Stretch Armstrong (Netflix) - Late 2017
- From Hasbro Studios comes an animated action/comedy series about over-scheduled teenager Jake Armstrong and his two best friends. When the trio are accidentally exposed to an experimental chemical, they become Stretch Armstrong and the Flex Fighters, a team of unlikely superheroes who expand beyond the confines of their lives and embark on a series of adventures.
Superstition (Syfy) - Late 2017
- Set in a mysterious town outside New Orleans. Here, the Mosley family owns the only funeral home and the family is the keeper of the town’s dark secrets and history. The town is known for its haunted houses, elevated graveyards, odd people, unusual phenomena and most importantly, the world’s darkest manifestations of fear, guided into this world by an ancient and mysterious malefactor named The Dredge.
Tales From The Crypt (TNT)
- Anthology based on the original EC Comics by William Gaines as well as new stories.
The Terror (AMC) - 2017
- A Royal Navy expedition crew searching for the Northwest Passage in 1847 is attacked by a mysterious predator that stalks the ships and their crews in a suspenseful and desperate game of survival. Based on Dan Simmoms’ 2007 book, it’s a fictionalized account of Captain Sir John Franklin’s lost expedition of HMS Erebus and HMS Terror.
Timewasters (ITV2 - UK)
- A struggling four-piece South London jazz band travel back in time to the 1920s via a urine-sodden lift in a dilapidated block of flats. Stuck in the past after their ‘time machine’ is destroyed, our gang decide to explore, before quickly discovering that being young and black in the Jazz Age is a lot less genteel and a lot more shady than Downton Abbey had led them to believe.
Will (TNT) - Summer
- The wild story of young William Shakespeare’s arrival onto the punk rock theater scene that was 16th century London — the seductive, violent world where his raw talent faced rioting audiences, religious fanatics and raucous side-shows. It’s the hot, contemporary, dangerous version of Shakespeare’s life, played to a modern soundtrack, exposing all his recklessness, lustful temptations and brilliance.
TBA - RETURNING
Cleverman (Sundance) - Spring?
Dark Matter (Syfy) - Summer
Killjoys (Syfy) - Summer
Outlander (Starz / Showcase - Canada) - September
The Shannara Chronicles (MTV) - Summer?
The Strain (FX) - Summer
Travelers (Showcase - Canada) - Fall
Wynonna Earp (Syfy / CHCH - Canada) - July?
Zoo (CBS) - Summer