Returning: Carmen Sandiego, Creepshow, Ducktales, Fear The Walking Dead, Ghostwriter, Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts, The Last Kids On Earth, The Mandalorian, The Outpost, Pandora, The Spanish Princess, Spider-Man: Maximum Venom, Star Trek: Discovery, Supernatural, Unsolved Mysteries, The Walking Dead (delayed finale)
Series Premieres: Barbarians, Blood Of Zeus, Books Of Blood, Code 404, Deutschland 89, The Haunting of Bly Manor, Helstrom (Marvel’s), Monsterland, neXt, Soulmates, To The Lake, The Right Stuff, The Walking Dead: World Beyond
Bolded title = premiere
Italicized bolded title = finale (mid, season, series, etc)
The 100 (CW) **Series Finale
Carmen Sandiego (Netflix)
Code 404 (Peacock) **Previously aired on Sky (UK)
- A British detective killed in action is brought back to life using experimental Artificial Intelligence.
Raised By Wolves (HBO Max) **Season Finale
The Binding (Il legame) (Netflix) **Movie
- During a visit to Southern Italy to see her future mother-in-law, a mother must fight against an evil malevolent curse that is trying to claim her daughter. (Italian)
Monsterland (Hulu / CTV Drama (Canada))
- Horror anthology in which, through encounters with Gothic beasts, including fallen angels and werewolves, broken people are driven to desperate acts in an attempt to repair their lives, ultimately showing there is a thin line between man and beast. Based on short-story collection ‘North American Lake Monsters: Stories’ by Nathan Ballingrud.
Vampires vs. the Bronx (Netflix) **Movie
- A group of young friends from the Bronx fight to save their neighborhood from a band of vampires.
The Third Day (Facebook.com/HBO) **Special
- A special live theatrical event “Autumn” to enhance viewers’ experience of this six-episode limited series. “Autumn” serves as a bridge between the three episodes of “Summer” and the three episodes of “Winter” while not being requisite for enjoying the limited series. HBO audiences will be able to watch this 12-hour event unfold on HBO’s Facebook page with streaming beginning at 1:30am PT/4:30am ET. After the initial broadcast, viewers will be able to replay the event in its entirety on HBO’s Facebook page.
Brittania (Epix) S2 **Previously aired on Sky (UK)
The Walking Dead (AMC) **Postponed Season Finale
The Walking Dead: World Beyond (AMC)
- Featuring two young female protagonists and focusing on the first generation to come-of-age in the apocalypse as we know it. Some will become heroes. Some will become villains. In the end, all of them will be changed forever.
Ducktales (Disney XD)
- Set 15 years from now, when science makes a discovery that changes the lives of everyone on the planet – a way to find your soulmate. The series uses the sci-fi conceit to tell six stories about the cost of finding true love, all different in tone and featuring a spectrum of people and relationships. Based on the short film ‘For Life.’
The Walking Dead (Amazon Prime - UK) **Postponed Season Finale
The Walking Dead: World Beyond (Amazon Prime - UK)
- A Silicon Valley pioneer discovers that one of his own creations – a powerful A.I. – might spell global catastrophe, and teams up with a cybercrime agent to fight a villain unlike anything we’ve ever seen – one whose greatest weapon against us is ourselves.
Swamp Thing (CW) **Previous aired on DC Universe
Books Of Blood (Hulu)
- Based on Clive Barker’s acclaimed and influential horror anthology, this feature takes audiences on a journey into uncharted and forbidden territory through three uncanny tales tangled in space and time.
Doctor Who: The Faceless Ones (BBC America)
- The mostly missing eighth serial of the fourth season of Doctor Who, which was first broadcast in six weekly parts from April to May 1967. The Faceless Ones sees the TARDIS arrive on Earth at a runway at Gatwick Airport in England, where the Doctor and his companions encounter sinister identity-stealing aliens known as the Chameleons.
Hubie Halloween (Netflix) **Movie
- Hubie Dubois (Adam Sandler) thanklessly spends every Halloween making sure the residents of his hometown, Salem, celebrate safely and play by the rules. But this year, an escaped criminal and a mysterious new neighbor have Hubie on high alert. When people start disappearing, it’s up to Hubie to convince the police and townsfolk that the monsters are real, and only he can stop them.
To The Lake (Netflix)
- Facing the end of civilization when a terrifying plague strikes, a group risks their lives, loves — and humanity — in a brutal struggle to survive. Based on the bestselling novel by Yana Vagner. (Russian)
The 100 (Netflix) **Final Season (Previously aired on The CW)
The Outpost (CW)
Supernatural (CW) **Final Episodes
The Haunting of Bly Manor (Netflix)
- In 1980s England, after an au pair’s tragic death, Henry Wingrave hires a young American nanny to care for his orphaned niece and nephew who reside at Bly Manor with the estate’s chef Owen, groundskeeper Jamie and housekeeper, Mrs. Grose. But all is not as it seems at the manor, and centuries of dark secrets of love and loss are waiting to be unearthed in this chilling gothic romance. At Bly Manor, dead doesn’t mean gone.
The Right Stuff (Disney+)
- A gritty, anti-nostalgic look at what would become America’s first reality show as the obsessive original Mercury Seven astronauts and their families become instant celebrities in a competition that will either kill them or make them immortal. The one-hour drama will follow the protagonists from the Mojave Desert to the edges of space, with future seasons carrying through to humankind’s greatest achievement: the moon landing. Based on the 1979 novel by Tom Wolfe.
Fear The Walking Dead (AMC)
The Spanish Princess (Starz)
Fear The Walking Dead (AMC - UK)
Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts (Netflix) - S3
Tell Me A Story (CW) Season 2 **Previously aired on CBS All Access
A Babysitter’s Guide to Monster Hunting (Netflix) **Movie
- Recruited by a secret society of babysitters, a high schooler battles the Boogeyman (Tom Felton) and his monsters when they nab the boy she’s watching on Halloween.
Star Trek: Discovery (CBS All Access / CTV Sci Fi (Canada))
Helstrom, Marvel’s (Hulu)
- Daimon and Ana Helstrom are the son and daughter of a mysterious and powerful serial killer. The siblings have a complicated dynamic as they track down the terrorizing worst of humanity — each with their attitude and skills.
The Last Kids On Earth (Netflix) - Book 3
Star Trek: Discovery (Netflix - UK)
The Third Day (HBO) **Finale
Unsolved Mysteries (Netflix)
The Mothman Legacy (Streaming - Rental / Buy) **Movie
- Many believe the Mothman to be a 1960’s phenomenon, an omen only appearing before tragedy, and disappearing after a flap of sightings and the subsequent Silver Bridge collapse in 1967. But what if there’s more? What if the origins of this omen trace back much further and go much deeper than anyone realized? And what if…the sightings never ended? (Horror documentary)
Rebecca (Netflix) **Movie
- After a whirlwind romance in Monte Carlo with handsome widower Maxim de Winter, a newly married young woman arrives at Manderley, her new husband’s imposing family estate on a windswept English coast. Naive and inexperienced, she begins to settle into the trappings of her new life, but finds herself battling the shadow of Maxim’s first wife, the elegant and urbane Rebecca, whose haunting legacy is kept alive by Manderley’s sinister housekeeper Mrs. Danvers. Based on Daphne du Maurier’s 1938 gothic novel.
Cadaver (aka Kadaver - Netflix) **Movie
- Set in the aftermath of a nuclear disaster, we follow a family attending a subsequent charitable event where people are mysteriously disappearing. (Norwegian Horror)
- Three people’s fates are interwoven in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest in 9 A.D., during which Germanic warriors halt the spread of the Roman Empire. (German)
Over The Moon (Netflix) **Movie
- A CG musical adventure about a girl who builds a rocket ship to travel to the moon in order to prove to her father that a legendary Moon Goddess really exists. When she gets to the “other side” she unexpectedly discovers a whimsical world filled with fantastical creatures - some of whom threaten her and others who ultimately help her find her way home.
Spider-Man: Maximum Venom, Marvel’s (Disney XD)
Creepshow (Shudder) **Halloween Special
- The first segment, based on the Stephen King short story “Survivor Type,” stars Kiefer Sutherland as a man trapped on a deserted island struggling to stay alive. The second story, “Twittering from the Circus of the Dead,” was written by Joe Hill and stars Joey King as a teenager on a family road trip that turns sinister. (Animated)
Blood Of Zeus (formerly Gods & Heroes) (Netflix)
- The series tells the story of a young man who, cast aside by his people, learns that he is the illegitimate son of Zeus. He alone can save both Heaven and Earth but to do so he must survive the vengeful wrath of a goddess who wants him dead and the monstrous forces of evil she aligns against him. (Animated)
Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight (Netflix) **Movie
- Addicted to technology, a group of teens attends a rehabilitation camp in the forest, but a sinister force there intends to take them offline forever. (Polish)
Secrets of the Saqqara Tomb (Netflix)
- A team of local archaeologists excavate never before explored passageways, shafts and tombs, piecing together the secrets of Egypt’s most significant find in almost 50 years.
Deutschland 89 (Sundance)
- When the “anti-fascist” Berlin Wall falls on November 9, 1989, superspy Martin Rauch must deal with the consequences. The peaceful revolution has thrown his world into turmoil. In the face of a new world order, our heroes need to reinvent themselves.
His House (Netflix) **Movie
- A refugee couple makes a harrowing escape from war-torn South Sudan, but then they struggle to adjust to their new life in an English town that has an evil lurking beneath the surface.
The Mandalorian (Disney+)
Moonbase 8 (Showtime)
- Set at NASA’s Moon Base Simulator in the isolated desert of Winslow, AZ, it follows eager astronauts Skip, Rook and their leader Cap as they attempt to qualify for their first lunar mission. While working vigorously to complete their training, a series of unexpected circumstances forces the astronauts to question their own mental sanity, trust in one another and whether they’re cut out for space travel.
Alex Rider (IMDb TV)
- Following his uncle’s mysterious death, Alex Rider begins a quest for answers that leads him into a dark world of secrets and espionage. He comes to realise that his uncle wasn’t the man he thought he was and that Alex himself is expected to follow in his footsteps. Based on Anthony Horowitz’s novels.
The Crown (Netflix)
The LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special (Disney+)
- Set after the events of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Rey leaves her friends to prepare for Life Day as she embarks on a new adventure with BB-8 to gain a deeper knowledge of the Force. At a mysterious Jedi temple, Rey finds herself hurled into a cross-timeline adventure through beloved moments in Star Wars cinematic history. But will she make it back in time for the Life Day feast and learn the true meaning of holiday spirit?
Supernatural (CW) **Series Finale
Supernatural: The Long Way Home (CW)
- A special celebration of the Winchesters and the angels and demons, the deities and monsters that have made the series so beloved.
- A reboot of the classic 90s cartoon. This new version of the family friendly cartoon will see Warner siblings, Yakko and Wakko, and the Warner sister Dot, have a great time wreaking havoc and mayhem in the lives of everyone they meet. Joining the trio will be fan-favorites Pinky and the Brain, who will also return to continue their quest for world domination.
Black Narcissus (FX) **3-Episode Limited Series
- Based on the best-selling novel by Rumer Godden. Set in Mopu, Himalayas, in 1934 at a remote clifftop palace once known as the ‘House of Women’, the location holds many dark secrets. When the young nuns of St. Faith attempt to establish a mission there, its haunting mysteries awaken forbidden desires that seem destined to repeat a terrible tragedy.
The Christmas Chronicles: Part Two (Netflix) **Movie
- When a mysterious, magical troublemaker named Belsnickel threatens to destroy the North Pole and end Christmas for good, Kate and Jack are unexpectedly pulled into a new adventure with Santa Claus.
Detention: The Series (Netflix)
- The series starts at Greenwood High School in the 1990s, as Yunxiang Liu, a transfer student, steps into the forbidden area on the campus by accident, where she encounters the ghost of Ruixin Fang. Fang later unveils the hidden history and trauma over the past 30 years, and how a group of young students and teachers were persecuted as they fought for freedom in the era of censorship. (Taiwanese)
Alice in Borderland (Netflix)
- Arisu, a listless, jobless and video-game-obsessed young man sees a strange light and suddenly finds himself in a mysteriously emptied out version of Tokyo along with his two best friends. They quickly discover that in this world, they must compete in one dangerous game after another in order to survive. Based on the graphic novel “Imawa no Kuni no Alice” by Haro Aso. (Japanese)
The Stand (CBS All Access)
- An apocalyptic vision of a world decimated by plague and embroiled in an elemental struggle between good and evil. The fate of mankind rests on the frail shoulders of the 108-year-old Mother Abagail and a handful of survivors. Their worst nightmares are embodied in a man with a lethal smile and unspeakable powers: Randall Flagg, the Dark Man.
Big Hero 6: The Series (Disney)
The Boys (Amazon)
Cosmos: Possible Worlds (Fox)
Lovecraft Country (HBO)
Mysteries Decoded (CW)
Raised By Wolves (HBO Max)
Star Trek: Lower Decks (CBS All Access / CTV Sci Fi (Canada))
The Third Day (HBO)
New entries marked with [NEW].
[NEW] 1899 (Netflix)
- Revolves around a migrant steamship heading west to leave the old continent from London to New York. The passengers, a mixed bag of European origins, are united by their hopes and dreams for the new century and their future abroad. When they discover another migrant ship adrift on open sea, their journey takes an unexpected turn. What they find on board will turn their passage to the promised land into a horrifying nightmare. From the creators of Dark.
[NEW] The Afterparty (Apple+)
- A murder mystery set at a high school reunion afterparty. Each of the eight episodes will feature a retelling of the same night told through a different character’s perspective, each with its own unique visual format and film genre to match the teller’s personality.
Agent Elvis (Netflix)
- Elvis Presley trades in his white jumpsuit for a jet pack when he is covertly inducted into a secret government spy program to help battle the dark forces that threaten the country he loves — all while holding down his day job as the King Of Rock And Roll. (Adult Animation)
Albedo (Bell Media - Canada)
- Set 150 years in the future. Detective Vivien Coleman is dispatched to the edge of our solar system to investigate a scientist’s mysterious death on board an isolated space station. She soon finds herself trapped and cut-off from Earth, along with the station’s small crew of brilliant scientists – all murder suspects – all harboring their own secrets… What begins as a classic murder mystery evolves into a fight for survival that may threaten the future of our species.
Alice in Borderland (Netflix)
- Ryohei Alice (Alice), a listless, jobless and video-game-obsessed young man sees a strange light and suddenly finds himself in a mysteriously emptied out version of Tokyo along with his two best friends. They quickly discover that in this world, they must compete in one dangerous game after another in order to survive.
American Horror Stories (FX)
- Hourlong anthology series that will feature a different horror story each episode.
Aquaman: King Of Atlantis (HBO Max)
- The series begins with Aquaman’s first day on the job as king of Atlantis, and he’s got a lot of catching up to do. Luckily, he has his two royal advisors to back him up – Vulko, the scholar, and Mera, the water controlling warrior-princess. Between dealing with unscrupulous surface dwellers, elder evils from beyond time and his own half-brother who wants to overthrow him, Aquaman is going to have to rise to the challenge and prove to his subjects, and to himself, that he’s the right man for the trident! (Animated)
Army of the Dead (Netflix) **Movie
- Following a zombie outbreak in Las Vegas, a group of mercenaries take the ultimate gamble, venturing into the quarantine zone to pull off the greatest heist ever attempted.
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Netflix)
- This will be a live-action adaptation of the popular Nickelodeon animated series. Set in world people can manipulate the elements of Earth, Water, Fire, and Air, they lived peacefully in different regions until one started a world war. One master who can manipulate all four elements, dubbed the “Avatar,” had been able to prevent this war, but disappeared soon after. 100 years later, a new Avatar named Aang awakens and sets out on a journey to master all the elements in order to bring peace to the land once more.
Awake (Netflix) **Movie
- After a sudden global event wipes out all electronics and takes away humankind’s ability to sleep, chaos quickly begins to consume the world. Only Jill, an ex-soldier with a troubled past, may hold the key to a cure in the form of her own daughter. The question is, can Jill safely deliver her daughter and save the world before she herself loses her mind.
[NEW] The Baby (HBO Max)
- When 38-year-old Natasha is unexpectedly landed with a baby, her life of doing what she wants, when she wants, dramatically implodes. Controlling, manipulative and with violent powers, the baby twists Natasha’s life into a horror show. Where does it come from? What does it want? And what lengths will Natasha have to go to in order to get her life back?
The Batman (HBO Max)
- Set in the world of ‘The Batman’ movie, the series will build upon the film’s examination of the anatomy of corruption in Gotham City.
Battlestar Galactica (Peacock)
- Explores a new story within the Battlestar Galactica mythology.
- A remote village becomes the theatre of a breathless battle when a two-century-old Betaal, a British Indian Army officer, and his battalion of zombie redcoats are unleashed.
Birdgirl (Adult Swim)
- After being named CEO of the world’s largest and most non-sensical corporation, Sebben & Sebben, Judy Ken Sebben (aka Birdgirl) has to find a way to maintain her work/superhero life balance. A spin-off of Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law.
Blade Runner: Black Lotus (Adult Swim & Crunchyroll)
- The story will take place in 2032 and will include some familiar characters from the BLADE RUNNER universe. (Animated)
[NEW] Brand New Cherry Flavor (Netflix)
- Lisa Nova, an aspiring film director in the sun-drenched but seamy world of 1990 Los Angeles who embarks on a mind-altering journey — from the streets of Beverly Hills to the forests of Brazil — of supernatural revenge.
Calls (Apple TV+)
- An English-language remake of a French series where each episode consists of a playback of an audio recording—an airplane black box, a voicemail, a 911 call—that depict some sort of tragedy. They all tie to together to tell the story of some sort of impending apocalypse.
Central Park (Apple TV+)
- The story of a how a family of caretakers who live and work in Central Park end up saving the park — and basically the world.
- Set in the 1850s, it follows Captain Charles Boone, who relocates his family of three children to his ancestral home in the small, seemingly sleepy town of Preacher’s Corners, Maine, after his wife dies at sea. However, Charles soon will have to confront the secrets of his family’s sordid history and fight to end the darkness that has plagued the Boones for generations. Based on Stephen King’s short story ‘Jerusalem’s Lot.’
- After a vintage Chucky doll turns up at a suburban yard sale, an idyllic American town is thrown into chaos as a series of horrifying murders begin to expose the town’s hypocrisies and secrets. Meanwhile, the arrival of enemies — and allies — from Chucky’s past threatens to expose the truth behind the killings, as well as the demon doll’s untold origins as a seemingly ordinary child who somehow became this notorious monster.
Circe (HBO Max)
- A modern take on the world of Greek mythology told from the powerful feminist perspective of the goddess Circe, who transforms from an awkward nymph to a formidable witch, able to challenge gods, titans and monsters alike. Based on Madeline Miller’s novel.
City Of Ghosts (Netflix)
- A group of kids discover stories around their city by communicating directly with the ghosts who inhabit it. [Hybrid Documentary / Animated]
- A deep dive into the untold personal story of brilliant and vulnerable FBI Agent Clarice Starling as she returns to the field in 1993, six months after the events of “The Silence of the Lambs.”
Code 8 spin-off [Quibi]
- Takes place years after the events of the movie, centering around an ex-con and a telekinetic drug dealer who are forced to work together to bring down a dangerous trafficking ring run by corrupt cops and the city’s elite. Based on the short film and movie.
Consider Phlebas (Amazon)
- Horza, a rogue agent tasked by the Idirans with the impossible mission of recovering a missing Culture ‘Mind,’ an artificial intelligence many thousands of times smarter than any human—something that could hold the key to wiping out the Culture altogether. Based on Iain M. Banks’ novel.
[NEW] Consumed (Netflix)
- Follows a French couple in their sixties, who travel around the world in search of the most unusual people they can find to photograph. Based on David Cronenburg’s 2014 body-horror novel.
The Continental (Starz)
- A spin-off of the John Wick movies focusing on the inner-workings of the exclusive Continental Hotel, which serves as a refuge for assassins.
Cowboy Bebop (Netflix)
- A rag-tag crew of bounty hunters on the run from their pasts as they hunt down the solar system’s most dangerous criminals. They’ll even save the world…for the right price. A live-action adaptation of the cult Japanese animated series.
Critical Role: The Legend Of Vox Machina (Amazon)
- Follows a group of second-rate, drunken adventurers on a quest to save the realm from terrifying monsters and dark magical forces, only to discover they become a found family in the process. Based on the adventures and original characters from Critical Role.
The Curse Of Molly McGee (Disney)
- A buddy comedy about tween optimist Molly McGee and grumpy ghost Scratch. Follows Molly, who lives to make the world a better place, and Scratch, whose joy comes from spreading misery. When one of Scratch’s spells backfires, he finds himself forever cursed in Molly’s presence. (Animated)
The Dark Tower (Amazon)
- Focuses on Roland Deschain’s origin story – how he first became a gunslinger and got his guns, his first conflict with the man in black, his first love and his first mission as a gunslinger. Based on the Stephen King novel.
Day of the Dead (Syfy)
- Six strangers try to survive the first 24 hours of an undead invasion, reminding us that sometimes all it takes to bring people together is a horde of hungry zombies trying to rip them apart. Based on the 1985 movie by George A. Romero.
DC Super Hero High (HBO Max)
- Follows a group of students experiencing the fun and drama of adolescence at a boarding school for gifted kids. These teens are just trying to navigate the pressures of high school, but none of them realizes that someday they will become legendary DC superheroes.
[NEW] DeadEndia (Netflix)
- Takes place in a haunted theme park, where supernatural and demonic forces roam. Barney and Norma, along with the magical talking dog Pugsley, work at Dead End, which means they have to confront demons, ghosts, wizards, and the most frightening of them all their love lives. Based on the comic book series by Hamish Steele. (Animated)
[NEW] Death Note 2 (Netflix) **Movie
- Two agents from two different continents, and two different mindsets, must work together to investigate when wreckage from a destroyed alien spacecraft has mysterious effects on humankind.
- Epic and intimate sci-fi fantasy drama revolving around a world’s battle against a monstrous, oppressive force.
Don’t Look Deeper (Quibi)
- Follows a high school senior who can’t seem to shake the feeling that something about her just isn’t right. And that something is… she’s not human… not one of us. This revelation of what she really is, where she comes from, and who has started looking for her, sets in motion a series of events that suddenly puts her entire life in jeopardy.
- Astrid is only 9 years old in the year 1999 when a class of graduating students inexplicably disappears without a trace. Astrid, who is the sister to one of the missing students becomes traumatized and plagued by horrific visions after her sister’s disappearance. In 2020 Astrid is peacefully living with her family when all of a sudden the nightmares come back and start haunting her. When the one survivor from 1999 mysteriously dies, Astrid is determined to find out what happened to her sister and the class, only to discover a dark and unsettling truth that involves her in ways she never imagined. Based on the Equinox 1985 podcast. (Danish)
Escape From Hat (Netflix) - 2022
- In a fairy tale where black cats are bad and magic rabbits are good, balance is threatened when one such rabbit is cast into a mysterious realm of danger and shadow. There, our desperate hero rallies an unexpected band of allies and undertakes an impossible quest to escape from inside a magician’s hat - and return to the human boy he dearly loves.
Falcon and Winter Soldier, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- A limited series featuring Bucky Barnes and Sam Wilson in new adventures.
The Feed (Amazon)
- Set in London in the near future, it centers on the British family of Lawrence Hatfield, the man who invented an omnipresent technology called the Feed. Implanted into nearly everyone’s brain, it enables people to share information, emotions and memories instantly. But when things start to go wrong and users become murderous, the family is driven apart as they struggle to control the monster they have unleashed.
Foundation (Apple TV+)
- An adaptation of Isaac Asimov’s science fiction trilogy about a mathematician named Hari Seldon, who developed a concept called psychohistory, which can predict the future on a large scale. When Hari foresees the fall of the Galactic Empire and a following dark age, he creates a Foundation in an attempt to ensure a more favorable outcome for humanity.
Green Lantern (HBO Max)
- Superhero series inspired by DC Comics’ Green Lantern and introducing characters from the comics.
Guillermo Del Toro Presents 10 After Midnight (Netflix)
- Anthology collection of Guillermo del Toro’s personally curated stories, described as both equally sophisticated and horrific.
- The series will take place in the universe that first came to be in 2001, dramatizing an epic 26th-century conflict between humanity and an alien threat known as the Covenant. Based on the video game franchise.
Hawkeye, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- Described as an adventure series in which archery master Clint Barton, a.k.a. Hawkeye, will pass the torch to Kate Bishop, a member of the group known as the Young Avengers, and first female to take the Hawkeye name after Clint.
Hit-Monkey, Marvel’s (Hulu)
- A wronged Japanese snow monkey, mentored by the ghost of an American assassin, cuts a wide swath through the Tokyo underworld in this darkly cinematic and brutally funny revenge saga. (Animated)
House Of The Dragon (HBO)
- A prequel set, 300 years before the events of the Game Of Thrones series, tells the story of House Targaryen. Based on George R.R. Martin’s novel ‘Fire & Blood.’
Hungry Ghosts (SBS - Australia) **4-Part Series
- Centres on three generations of Vietnamese Australian families touched by the effects of war. When a powerful amulet is broken on the eve of the Hungry Ghost Festival in Melbourne, a vengeful spirit is unleashed, bringing the dead with him.
In From The Cold (Netflix)
- During a European vacation with her daughter, an American single mom’s life is turned upside down when the CIA forces her to confront her long-buried past as a Russian spy who was also the product of a highly classified KGB experiment granting her special abilities. After a mysterious string of manic and murderous incidents suggests someone with her exact abilities is targeting innocent people, Jenny is forced out of hiding to stop this villain or risk losing the family and new life she has built.
[NEW] Invasion (Apple+)
- Follows two young brothers who go on the run with their father, a decorated Marine, who is trying to protect them from an unhuman threat. As the journey takes them in increasingly dangerous and unexpected directions, the boys will need to confront hard truths and leave their childhood behind.
- Revolves around Mark Grayson, a normal teenager except for the fact that his father is the most powerful superhero on the planet. Shortly after his seventeenth birthday, Mark begins to develop powers of his own and enters into his father’s tutelage. Based on Robert Kirkman and Cory Walker’s comic book series. (Animated)
Invisible City (Netflix)
- While investigating a murder, a detective is drawn into a battle between the visible world and an underground realm inhabited by mythical creatures.
The Irregulars (Netflix)
- A new Sherlock Holmes series, but with a twist — the show, called The Irregulars, will focus on a group of street urchins whose crime-solving successes Holmes takes credit for. Inspired by the Baker Street Irregulars, a gang of fictional street boys who served as intelligence agents for Holmes in Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s books.
Jacob and the Sea Beast (Netflix) **Movie
- Tells the epic story of a charming seafarer who sails into uncharted waters and discovers an unlikely ally in a sea monster. (Animated)
Jupiter’s Legacy (Netflix)
- Follows the world’s first generation of superheroes who received their powers in the 1930s. Now, in present day, they are the revered elder guard, but their superpowered children struggle to live up to the legendary feats of their parents. Based on Mark Millar’s stories.
[NEW] Just Beyond (Disney+)
- Middle school feels like the worst place imaginable, but for Jess, Josh, and Marco, their school may actually be the worst place in this world…or any other! After a chance encounter with a deadly creature stalking the school halls, these three unsuspecting students are whisked away to a horrifying realm beyond the school boiler room where they must unravel a terrifying mystery. Can they save the kids they find there and escape themselves, or will they be forever trapped. Based on R.L. Stine’s middle-grade supernatural horror graphic novel series.
- A darkly comedic and contemporary reimagining of Greek mythology, exploring themes of gender politics, power, and life in the underworld.
Kid Cosmic (Netflix)
- About a young boy who dreams of becoming a hero, and when he stumbles across some cosmic stones of power, his dreams appear to have come true! Unfortunately, the reality of being a hero vs. the fantasy of being a hero are completely different and this challenge becomes the biggest battle he has to face. The Kid may be the good guy, but he’s really bad at it! (Animated)
Kung Fu (CW) - Midseason 2021
- A quarter-life crisis causes a young Chinese-American woman, Nicky Shen, to drop out of college and go on a life-changing journey to an isolated monastery in China. But when she returns to San Francisco, she finds her hometown is overrun with crime and corruption and her own parents are at the mercy of a powerful Triad. Nicky will rely on her tech-savvy sister, pre-med brother, Assistant District Attorney and ex-boyfriend, and new love interest as well as her martial arts skills and Shaolin values to protect her community and bring criminals to justice ... all while searching for the ruthless assassin who killed her Shaolin mentor and is now targeting her.
Last American Vampire (Quibi)
- Follows a 500-year-old bloodsucker and bon vivant named Henry Sturges, who’s been held under lock and key for the last forty years, and who’s believed to be the last of his kind. When a series of grizzly murders reveal a resurgence of vampires in the U.S., the FBI teams this affable monster up with Abby, a young FBI analyst, to solve a conspiracy centuries in the making. Based on Seth Grahame-Smith’s novel.
The League Of Pan (Syfy) **Limited Series
- Picks up with the fabled characters after ten years on the mainland. Now grown up and estranged, Wendy Darling and The Lost Boys must return to Neverland to face a new evil that threatens the very existence of the magical place they once called home, reigniting bitter rivalries and unearthing twisted secrets from their past.
Lisey’s Story (Apple+)
- Two years after the death of Lisey’s husband, a series of events causes her to begin facing amazing realities about her him that she had repressed and forgotten. Based on Stephen King’s novel.
Loki, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- Follows the Asgardian God of Mischief in new adventures.
Lord Of The Rings (Amazon)
- Explores new storylines preceding J.R.R. Tolkien’s The Fellowship of the Ring.
M.O.D.O.K., Marvel’s (Hulu)
- An egomaniacal supervillain (Mental Organism Designed Only for Killing) with a really big head and a really little body, struggles to maintain control of his evil organization and his demanding family. (Animated)
[NEW] MacGruber (Peacock)
- America’s ultimate hero and uber patriot is released from prison after rotting in there for over a decade. His new mission will be to take down a mysterious villain from his past: Brigadier Commander Enos Queeth. With the entire world in the cross-hairs, MacGruber must race against time to defeat the forces of evil, only to find that evil may be lurking within. Based on the 2010 feature.
Made For Love (HBO Max)
- Hazel Green is a thirtysomething woman on the run after 10 years in a suffocating marriage to Byron Gogol, an unstable, needy, possibly sociopathic tech billionaire. Soon she discovers that her husband already has implanted a revolutionary monitoring device – the Made for Love chip – in her brain, allowing him to track her, watch her and know her thoughts and feelings as she tries to stay alive. The chip allows allows Byron unprecedented access to Hazel’s brain as she flees to her desert hometown to take refuge with her aging widower father. Based on Alissa Nutting’s novel.
Magic: The Gathering (Netflix)
- A new story about the magic-wielding Planeswalkers from the Russo Brothers. (Animated)
The Magic Order (Netflix)
- Five families of magicians sworn to protect our world must battle an enemy who’s picking them off one by one. Based on Mark Millar’s comic series.
The Man Who Fell To Earth (CBS All Access)
- An alien arrives on Earth at a turning point in human evolution and must confront his own past to determine our future.
Maya and The Three (Netflix)
- Set in a mythical Mesoamerican inspired world, a warrior princess embarks on a quest to recruit three legendary fighters to help save the world of humankind and gods. (Animated)
Metropolis (DC Universe)
- Follows Lois Lane and Lex Luthor as they investigate the world of fringe science and expose the city’s dark and bizarre secrets.
[NEW] The Midnight Club (Netflix)
- Based on Christopher Pike’s book about a group of teenagers living at a home for terminally ill patients, who decide to get together every night at midnight to tell scary stories. The club makes a pact that the first one of them to die will attempt to contact the rest of the group from the other side.
[NEW] Midnight Mass (Netflix)
- Follows an isolated island community that experiences miraculous events — and frightening omens — after the arrival of a charismatic, mysterious young priest.
[NEW] The Midnight Sky (Netflix) **Movie - December
- This post-apocalyptic tale follows Augustine (George Clooney), a lonely scientist in the Arctic, as he races to stop Sully (Felicity Jones) and her fellow astronauts from returning home to a mysterious global catastrophe. Based on Lily Brooks-Dalton’s acclaimed novel Good Morning, Midnight.
Miss Scarlet and The Duke (PBS)
- When Eliza’s father dies, he leaves her penniless in a time where marriage is the only option for financial security. Eliza resolves to continue her father’s detective agency. But to operate in a male-dominated world she needs a partner, step forward the Duke.
Monsters At Work (Disney) - 2020
- The series picks up six months after the original movie, with the Monsters, Inc. power plant now harvesting the laughter of children to fuel the city of Monstropolis, thanks to Mike and Sulley’s discovery that laughter generates ten times more energy than screams. Billy Crystal and John Goodman will reprise their beloved roles as Mike and Sulley.
Moon Girl And Devil Dinosaur, Marvel’s (Disney)
- Follows the adventures of 13-year-old super-genius Lunella Lafayette and her ten-ton T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur. After Lunella accidentally brings Devil Dinosaur into present-day New York City via a time vortex, the duo works together to protect the city’s Lower East Side from danger. (Animated)
[NEW] Mr. Harrigan’s Phone (Netflix)
- Follows a young boy who befriends an older billionaire who lives in his small-town neighborhood. They bond over the man’s first iPhone. But when the man dies, the boy discovers that not everything dead is gone and finds himself able to communicate with his friend from the grave by leaving voicemails on the iPhone that was buried with him. Based on Stephen King’s short story from his ‘If It Bleeds’ anthology.
- After an alien attack destroys Earth, what remains of humanity has the chance to start society over from scratch. But can we get it right this time? And does anyone know how to, like, farm? (Animated)
My Father’s Dragon (Netflix) **Movie
- Tells the story of young run-away Elmer Elevator, who searches for a captive dragon on Wild Island and finds much more than he could ever have anticipated. (Animated)
The Mysterious Benedict Society (Hulu)
- Four gifted orphans are recruited by a rumpled, eccentric, genius benefactor to go on a secret mission. Placed undercover at a boarding school known as The Institute, they must foil a nefarious plot with global ramifications, while creating a new sort of family along the way. Based on the YA novel by Trenton Lee Stewart.
The Nevers (HBO)
- A gang of Victorian women find themselves with unusual abilities, relentless enemies and a mission that might change the world.
- When Alex, a boy obsessed with scary stories, is trapped by a witch in her modern, magical New York City apartment, his original hair-raising tales are the only thing keeping him safe as he desperately tries to find a way out of this twisted place.
The One (Netflix)
- Set in a world where a DNA test can find your perfect partner – the one person you’re genetically predisposed to fall passionately in love with. Based on the novel by John Marrs.
Outer Range (Amazon)
- Royal Abbott is a Wyoming rancher who is struggling to hold on to his family and way of life and must grapple with the Unknown after discovering an unfathomable mystery on his land.
Overlook (HBO Max)
- Inspired by and featuring characters from Stephen King’s ‘The Shining,’ it explores the untold, terrifying stories of the most famous haunted hotel in American fiction.
Pacific Rim (Netflix)
- Expanding the world of the two live-action movies, the series follows two siblings — an idealistic teenage boy and his naïve younger sister — who are forced to pilot an abandoned Jaeger across a hostile landscape in a desperate attempt to find their missing parents. (Anime)
[NEW] Pantheon (AMC)
- Maddie, a bullied teen, receives mysterious help from someone online. The stranger soon is revealed to be her recently deceased father, David, whose consciousness has been uploaded to the cloud following an experimental destructive brain scan. David is the first of a new kind of being: an “Uploaded Intelligence” or “UI,” but he will not be the last, as a global conspiracy unfolds that threatens to trigger a new kind of world war.
Paper Girls (Amazon)
- Follows four young girls who, while out delivering papers on the morning after Halloween in 1988, become unwittingly caught in a conflict between warring factions of time-travelers, sending them on an adventure through time that will save the world. Based on the comic series by Brian K. Vaughan and Cliff Chiang.
- Set in the 1960s, the series follows the adventures of Dr. Refaat Ismail as he comes up against various supernatural events.
- Follows Priyanka, a first generation American of Indian descent, as she explores her family history with the help of a magical pashmina. Based on Nidhi Chanani’s debut graphic novel. (Animated)
[NEW] Peacemaker (HBO Max)
- Explores the origins of DC Comics’ Peacemaker character, a man who believes in peace at any cost — no matter how many people he has to kill to get it. Series extends the world of the upcoming movie ‘The Suicide Squad.’
The Peripheral (Amazon)
- A hallucinatory glimpse into the fate of mankind — and what lies beyond, it follows Flynne Fisher, who is trying to hold together the pieces of her broken family in a forgotten corner of tomorrow’s America. Smart is smart, ambitious and doomed. She has no future — until the future comes calling for her. Based on William Gibson’s novel.
[NEW] The Pole (Syfy)
- after a scandal involving “Saint” Nick rocks the holly jolly foundations of the North Pole, all hell breaks loose as the future of Christmas turns into a twisted power struggle for the Red Suit. As Nick, the 20th to wear the Suit, struggles with the age-old question of naughty vs. nice, his wife Mrs. Claus, aka Gretchen, works to keep the political machine that is toy production afloat. (Animated)
The Power (Amazon)
- Suddenly, and without warning, all teenage girls in the world develop the power to electrocute people at will. It’s hereditary, it’s inbuilt, and it can’t be taken away from them.
The Raven Cycle (Syfy)
- The story of seventeen year old Blue Sargent who becomes involved with a group of four privileged private school boys on a quest to find a source of mythical and mysterious power hidden deep in rural Virginia. The closer they get to taking control of their destiny, the more threatening their journey becomes - both physically and emotionally, as Blue discovers she’s fated to kill one of the boys. Based on Maggie Stiefvater’s novels.
Reborn (Netflix) **Movie
- Where do we go when we die? What’s waiting for us on the other side? Eighty-year old Bonnie Black finds out when she passes away in a Manhattan hospital and opens her eyes in the world of Adystria, a magical land of monsters and dragons where good and evil are waging an eternal war. Reborn in the prime of her life, she finds all her old friends and loved ones waiting… except the husband who died before her. Armed with a sword and partnered with her late father, she sets off through this battle-torn landscape on a quest to find out where he is. Based on the comic series by Mark Millar and Greg Capullo.
Red Bird Lane (HBO Max)
- Eight strangers arrive at an isolated house — all for different reasons — and quickly realize that something sinister and terrifying awaits them.
Resident Alien (Syfy)
- Dark, twisted and comedic fish-out-of-water story follows a crash-landed alien named Harry who, after taking on the identity of a small-town Colorado doctor, slowly begins to wrestle with the moral dilemma of his secret mission on Earth — ultimately asking the question, “Are human beings worth saving?” Based on the Dark Horse comics series.
[NEW] Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness (Netflix)
- Based on the movie franchise, the series will further explore the inner workings of the Umbrella Corporation and the new world order resulting from the T-virus outbreak.
Rules Of Magic (HBO Max)
- Three troubled siblings wrestle with “abnormalities” that have kept them isolated in 1960s New York City. But the tumultuous times unearth the extraordinary discovery that they are, in fact, descendants of a bloodline of witches. In their aspirational journey towards self-discovery and self-acceptance, they’ll contend with grief, war, bigotry and dark magic, not to mention a centuries-old curse designed to keep them away from love. Sisters Franny and Jet will become the revered, and sometimes feared, aunts in Practical Magic, while their beloved brother, Vincent, will leave an unexpected legacy. Based on the novels ‘Rules of Magic’ and ‘Practical Magic’ by Alice Hoffman.
- Set in a world ravaged by ecological devastation, savage winds, and shifting dunes. At its center is a family who makes their way in this world as sand divers: the elite few who can travel deep beneath the desert floor to retrieve mysterious and valuable relics lost to the dust. Adrift in the wake of their father’s disappearance years ago, they rely on skill and each other to endure this ruthless environment where otherwise good people lie, sabotage, and kill in order to survive.
The Sandman (Netflix)
- Tells the story of the moody Lord of Dreams and his dysfunctional family members Destiny, Death, Destruction, Despair, Desire and Delirium. Based on the Neil Gaiman comic, however the series will be set in current day, rather than the 1980s.
Santa Inc. (HBO Max)
- Candy Smalls is the highest-ranking female elf in the North Pole. When the successor to Santa Claus is poached by Amazon on Christmas Eve, Candy goes for her ultimate dream: to become the first female Santa Claus in the history of Christmas. (Animated)
Shadow and Bone (Netflix)
- In a world cleaved in two by a massive barrier of perpetual darkness, where unnatural creatures feast on human flesh, a young soldier uncovers a power that might finally unite her country. But as she struggles to hone her power, dangerous forces plot against her. Thugs, thieves, assassins and saints are at war now, and it will take more than magic to survive. Based on Leigh Bardgo’s books ‘Shadow and Bone’ and ‘Six Of Crows’.
Sharkey The Bounty Hunter (Netflix)
- Bounty hunter Sharkey tracks criminals across the galaxy in his converted, rocket-powered ice-cream truck — with help from his 10-year-old partner. From the mind of Mark Millar. (Animated)
[NEW] She-Hulk, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- Jennifer Walters (Tatiana Maslany) is an attorney and cousin of Bruce Banner, aka The Hulk. An emergency blood transfusion from her cousin gave Walters her powers, but unlike Banner/Hulk, She-Hulk is able to keep her intelligence and personality when she Hulks out.
- Over a school break, five teenagers at an isolated school in Northern Thailand find themselves haunted by the ghosts of their pasts, only to discover they are threatened by a much more terrifying mystery.
- Set in feudal Japan, it charts the collision of two ambitious men from different worlds and a mysterious female samurai: John Blackthorne, a risk-taking English sailor who ends up shipwrecked in Japan, a land whose unfamiliar culture will ultimately redefine him; Lord Toranaga, a shrewd, powerful daimyo, at odds with his own dangerous, political rivals; and Lady Mariko, a woman with invaluable skills but dishonorable family ties, who must prove her value and allegiance. Based on James Clavell’s novel.
The Silent Sea (Netflix)
- A mystery sci-fi thriller that follows a story of elite scientists who set off for the moon to retrieve some unknown samples from an abandoned research station. Based on the 2014 short film directed by Choi Hang-yong. (Korean)
Sirens Of Titan (Syfy)
- The story follows Malachi Constant, the richest man in 22nd-century America. He possesses extraordinary luck which he attributes to divine favor and has used to build upon his father’s fortune. He becomes the center point of a journey that takes him from Earth to Mars in preparation for an interplanetary war, to Mercury with another Martian survivor of that war, back to Earth to be pilloried as a sign of Man’s displeasure with his arrogance, and finally to Titan where he again meets the man ostensibly responsible for the turn of events that have befallen him. Based on Kurt Vonnegut’s novel.
Sometimes I Lie (Fox) **Limited series
- Amber Reynolds (Sarah Michelle Gellar) is in a coma and can’t remember how she got there, but she knows it wasn’t an accident. Terrified and trapped in her own body, she tries to piece together her memories of the last week. Alternating between her paralyzed present, the week before her accident, and a series of childhood diaries from 20 years ago, this psychological thriller asks: Is something really a lie if you believe it’s the truth?
[NEW] Star Trek: Prodicy (Nick)
- Expanding the ‘Star Trek’ Universe, it follows a group of lawless teens who discover a derelict Starfleet ship and use it to search for adventure, meaning and salvation. (Animated)
Star Trek: Section 31 (CBS All Access)
- A spin-off of Star Trek: Discovery, expanding Emperor Georgiou’s story as a member of Starfleet’s Section 31 division, a shadow organization within the Federation.
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds (CBS All Access)
- The series will follow Captain Pike, Science Officer Spock and Number One in the decade before Captain Kirk boarded the U.S.S. Enterprise, as they explore new worlds around the galaxy.
Star Trek - Untitled Animated Series (Nickelodeon)
- Follows a group of lawless teens who discover a derelict Starfleet ship and use it to search for adventure, meaning and salvation.
Star Wars - Untitled Obi-Wan Kenobi Series (Disney+)
- The series is expected to take place during Obi-Wan’s time on Tatooine as he oversees a young Luke Skywalker between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.
Star Wars - Untitled Rogue One Spinoff (Disney+)
- Centers on Rebel agent Andor during the early days of the Rebellion’s battle with the Empire. Based on the 2016 film ‘Rogue One: A Star Wars Story.’
Station Eleven (HBO Max)
- The postapocalyptic saga spanning multiple timelines tells the stories of survivors of a devastating flu as they attempt to rebuild and reimagine the world anew while holding on to the best of what’s been lost. Based on Emily St. John Mandel’s novel.
The Stranded (Netflix)
- 18 year old Kraam survives a devastating tsunami along with thirty-six of his fellow students at an elite private high school on a remote island in the Andaman Sea. As mysterious events start happening on the island, it quickly becomes clear that no one is coming to rescue them and Kraam must lead the students to rescue themselves.
Strange Adventures (HBO Max)
- Featuring characters from across the DC Comics canon, the superhero anthology explores close-ended morality tales about the intersecting lives of mortals and superhumans.
Sulphur Springs (Disney)
- 12-year-old Griffin Campbell and his family uproot their lives to move to a new town and take ownership of an abandoned hotel in hopes of restoring it to the lively vacation destination it once was. Griffin soon learns that the hotel is rumored to be haunted by the ghost of a girl who disappeared decades ago. He befriends Harper, a bright-eyed, mystery-obsessed classmate, and they uncover a secret portal that allows them to travel back in time where they’ll uncover that the key to solving the mystery may lie within Griffin’s own family.
[NEW] The Summoner (Syfy)
- Rory, in his 20’s and living on his own for the first time, has found himself in a small 2-bedroom with the Summoner, a magical alien with the power to summon any object to his present location. This sounds potentially useful, but it isn’t—the Summoner has a tenuous grasp of English and only summons the most useless shit. Based on the Charlie Hankin short film. (Animated)
Superman & Lois (CW)
- Revolves around the world’s most famous superhero and comic books’ most famous journalist as they deal with all the stress, pressures and complexities that come with being working parents in today’s society.
The Surrealtor (Syfy)
- Realtor Nick Roman and an elite team of specialists handle the cases that no one else can: haunted and possessed houses that literally scare would-be buyers away. Researching, investigating and “fixing:” the things that go bump in the night, the team works to create closure — and closings — even as they struggle with demons of their own.
[NEW] Sweet Home (Netflix)
- The story of a high school student who becomes traumatized after being bullied in school and never leaves his room. He loses his family and moves to a new apartment, and strange and mysterious things begin to happen to him. A story of growth that follows the lead character as he tries to save people who have changed into monsters because of greed and begins to change his pessimistic view of society. (Korean)
Sweet Tooth (Netflix)
- Follows the adventures of Gus — part deer, part boy — who leaves his home in the forest to find the outside world ravaged by a cataclysmic event. He joins a ragtag family of humans and animal-children hybrids like himself in search of answers about this new world and the mystery behind his hybrid origins. Based on the DC Vertigo comic created by Jeff Lemire.
- Set in 1953 and follows Alfred and Lucky Emory, who decide to move their family from North Carolina to an all-white Los Angeles neighborhood. The family’s home on a tree-lined, seemingly idyllic street becomes ground zero where malevolent forces both real and supernatural threaten to taunt, ravage and destroy them.
The Three (BBC One - UK) **8-Part Mini-series
- The world is stunned when four commuter planes crash within hours of each other on different continents. Facing global panic, officials are under pressure to find the causes. With terrorist attacks and environmental factors ruled out, there doesn’t appear to be a correlation between the crashes, except that in three of the four air disasters a child survivor is found in the wreckage. Based on a trilogy by Sarah Lotz.
[NEW] The Three-Body Problem (Netflix)
- Based on three books by Liu Cixin about humanity’s first contact with an alien civilization: ‘Remembrance of Earth’s Past,’ ‘The Dark Forest’ and ‘Death’s End.’ The first follows Ye Wenjie, who, after her father’s death at the hands of the Red Guards during the Cultural Revolution, attempts to help aliens invade Earth, while different factions on Earth plan different ways of welcoming the extra-terrestrials.
Time Bandits (Apple TV+)
- A reboots of Terry Gilliam’s time-traveling adventure comedy about a young boy who gets caught up with a troupe of thieves as they hop across history to steal treasure, ever on the run from the “supreme being” from whom they’ve stolen their time map.
The Time Traveler’s Wife (HBO)
- An intricate and magical love story about Clare and Henry, and a marriage with a problem… time travel. Based on the novel by Audrey Niffenegger.
- Set in a Manila where the mythical creatures of Philippine folklore live in hiding amongst humans, Alexandra Trese finds herself going head to head with a criminal underworld comprised of malevolent supernatural beings. (Animated)
Truth Seekers (Amazon)
- Nick Frost and Simon Pegg will star as two paranormal investigators who team up to uncover ghostly sightings across the U.K. Their adventure becomes more terrifying and dangerous as they uncover a conspiracy that could destroy the entire human race.
Twelve Forever (Netflix)
- Finds 12-year-old Reggie creating a fantasy world in which birthdays are no-nos, becoming a sort of contemporary Neverland. Reggie is joined by friends Todd and Esther as they visit this amazing world in order to live out their superhero fantasies and escape the responsibilities of impending adulthood. (Animated)
- About a haunted house and a haunted book that stir the imagination of a group of young, wannabe ghost hunters, and a dog, determined to capture the ghost that plagues the notorious home in their neighbourhood in Goa. When a new family and their captivating daughter move into the haunted home, the crew finds it difficult to balance the demands of school and chores with the renewed urgency to capture the neighbourhood ghost before it is too late.
The Uninhabitable Earth (HBO Max)
- An anthology travelogue of the near future and the impending terrors – rising sea levels, food shortages, refugee emergencies, climate wars and economic devastation – we will all face. Based on the book by David Wallace-Wells.
[NEW] The Unsound (Netflix) **Movie
- A psychiatrist returns to the insane asylum where her mother once worked and is now a patient, hoping to quell a bloody wave of horror that’s been unleashed. As she descends down the rabbit hole and discovers hard truths about her own past, she comes to understand the hospital is hiding secrets of its own, and perhaps she and her mother have more in common than she realized.
Untitled Cortes & Monteczuma Project (Amazon)
- Centers on the legendary conqueror Hernan Cortés, who led a rebellious expedition to the heart of King Montezuma II’s Aztec empire, connecting two civilizations for the first time and changing the course of history.
Untitled Justice League Dark (HBO Max)
- Plot details under wraps.
Untitled Mary Laws Project (Hulu)
- A contemporary horror anthology in which, through encounters with Gothic beasts, including fallen angels and werewolves, broken people are driven to desperate acts in an attempt to repair their lives, ultimately showing there is a thin line between man and beast. Based on the short stories collection ‘North American Lake Monsters: Stories’ by Nathan Ballingrud.
The Vampire Chronicles (Hulu)
- Based on Anne Rice’s vampire series featuring Lestat.
Vikings: Valhalla (Netflix)
- Takes place 100 years after the original series concludes and dramatizes the adventures of the most famous Vikings who ever lived: Leif Erikson, Freydis, Harald Harada and the Norman King William the Conqueror.
- Follows a group of young would-be Viking warriors in an elite Vikingskool. At the center of these humorous and exciting adventures into a mystical world are Erik, Arnie, and Ilba, each of whom come with their own strengths and weaknesses. (Animated)
WandaVision, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- Presumably following Scarlet Witch and The Vision’s relationship somewhere between the events of Captain America: Civil War and Avengers: Infinity War.
War For Cybertron (Netflix) - 2020
- A Transformers origin story, exploring the expansive universe of Cybertron.
The Watch (BBC America)
- Inspired by the “City Watch” subset Sir Terry Pratchett’s Discworld novels, it follows misfit cops who fight to save a ramshackle city of normalized wrongness, from both the past and future in a perilous quest. It features City Watch Captain Sam Vimes, the last scion of nobility Lady Sybil Ramkin, the naïve but heroic Carrot, the mysterious Angua and the ingenious non-binary forensics expert Cheery.
We Were Tomorrow (Syfy) **6-part series
- When a meteor collides with the moon, the Earth is ravaged by catastrophic natural disasters. A small percentage of the population is relocated to an alternate world – the New World – and given three lifetimes to rebuild humanity. With the New World in dire straits, twin siblings, Noah and Evelyn, must navigate through three lifetimes to find William and Siena, who bare the other half of their branded keys. The keys, when connected, open a doorway to Earth, a year before the meteor hits, enabling them to warn mankind. Cain, a man cursed with immortality, hunts them down to stop them.
Wendell & Wild (Netflix)
- Two demon brothers escape the Underworld and find themselves in a town where they must evade a demon-duster teenager, Kat, who is trying to destroy them. (Animated)
What If...?, Marvel’s (Disney+)
- An animated anthology series where each episode takes a pivotal moment from the MCU and turns it on it’s head.
The Wheel Of Time (Amazon)
- Set in a sprawling, epic world where magic exists but only women can use it, the story follows Moiraine, a member of the shadowy and influential all-female organization called the Aes Sedai, as she embarks on a dangerous, world-spanning journey with five young men and women. Moiraine believes one of them might be the reincarnation of an incredibly powerful individual, whom prophecies say will either save humanity or destroy it.d)
The Wilds (Amazon)
- A group of teenage girls from radically different backgrounds finds themselves stranded on a remote island, unaware that they’ve just become the subjects of an elaborate social experiment.
The Winter King (Epix)
- An adaptation of Bernard Cornwell’s Arthurian trilogy, ‘The Warlord Chronicles’.
Wolfwalkers (Apple TV+)
- A tale about a young hunter who comes to Ireland with her father to wipe out the last pack of evil wolves, but instead befriends a wild native girl who runs with them. (Animated)
Wonder Park (Nickelodeon)
- A 12-year-old girl who rediscovers a fantastical theme park she dreamed up in her youth and finds that it’s a real, living place in need of repair … and defense. Based on the 2019 movie.
Y: The Last Man (FX) - 2020
- The story of an apocalyptic plague that wipes out every mammal with a Y chromosome, except an unassuming wannabe escape artist named Yorick Brown. His monkey Ampersand is the only other surviving male mammal. Based on the comic by Brian K. Vaughan and Pia Guerra.
- Set in a war-torn Japan of mechs and magic, the series follows a retired ronin who must take up his sword when he is charged with the task of transporting a mysterious child who dark forces want to eliminate. (Animated)
- Tells the story of a shy African origin guy, second generation Italian, who has an incredible super power. A modern superhero who, thanks to his power, will learn how to open up to the world and to love.
His Dark Materials (HBO) - November