“Kill the Boy”. Unsullied Eyes is a discussion space for Game of Thrones viewers who have not read the books. Be warned that there are spoilers for the latest Game of Thrones episode after the jump. The purpose of this discussion space is so that we can talk about the show as is. Book readers are welcome, but please refrain from making comparisons, hints, or spoilers.
Jorah, you dumbass! But first...
- RIP Ser Barristan.
- RIP unknown Meereenese noble.
- Jon Snow is leaving on a rescue mission of sorts for the Wildlings, which isn’t too surprising, but Stannis is lending him precious ships? Stannis and Melisandre must realize what a big threat the White Walkers are if they are investing so heavily on Jon Snow and Castle Black. It also happens that Stannis’ stronghold has the exact resource they need to kill the White Walkers. How convenient. Maybe that’s the reason why Melisandre is backing him?
- Just when I thought the Boltons were starting to seem “normal”, Ramsay reminds us what a psychopath he is. Then Papa Bolton one-ups him by telling Ramsay that he was conceived through rape and that his father briefly considered drowning him. What a charming family. Stannis can’t get to Winterfell fast enough.
- Alfie Allen has the most thankless job on Game of Thrones.
- I am a massive fan of Snide Sansa. “Congratulations, Mama Bolton. Take that, Ramsay Snow.”
- Missandei x Grey Worm. :..-)
- Also, Missandei x Daenerys. ;-)
- Daenerys x Hizdahr zo Loraq? >:-(
- So, when Shireen and Gilly talked about how Gilly’s sisters became infected with greyscale, I thought that maybe they turned into dragon-like monsters. It turns out they’re just your average zombies? And Jorah got scratched by one! He’s doomed.
So there are ice zombies in North of the Wall, and there are stone zombies in Essos. What happens if a stone zombie scratches an ice zombie?