*Sitting directly in front of AC* Hello, all and welcome to WednesdayBookClub. I sincerely hope everyone is staying cool and hydrated. This week, in my neck of the woods, we’ve hit a heat index around 100-110 and it’s horrible and I HATE IT!! *Clears throat* Let’s get started.
Okay, so this week, I read
- Night Shadow by Nora Roberts (It’s okay but skippable. Just read her In Death series
- Captain Marvel: Stay Fly. Loved it, want to see more of that world.
- Power Rangers Vol 1 by Kyle Higgins. 20+ years later and my love of Tommy Oliver is still strong. Highly recommend for self care!
- Spiderverse. WOW, so I’m glad that I read Spiderwoman: Spiderverse so I can get some of the inner workings but I want to reread this thing 50 times to absorb everything. Completely different from Into the Spiderverse but amazing.
- The first run of Beta Ray Bill. A bit uneven with the stuff with Balder/Volstagg but still really enjoyed it. My love of Bill has only grown and WOW, there was a lot of plot.
So that’s it for me. What about you all?