Due to unfortunate circumstances this weekend, instead of enjoying a great weekend of boating with my parents, me and Ein ended up mostly just watching movies while other people went to have fun.
Not to say that I didn't have fun, as these were some of my favorite movies ever (although I would have preferred to go out on the lake). I watch them at least twice a year, if not more, and never get bored by them.
And that got me wondering what movies other like minded people (you people) watch regularly.
For me, in no particular order:
- Young Frankenstein
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl
- Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure
- Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Life of Brian
- South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
- Star Wars: A New Hope
- Summer Wars
- Batman (1989)
- My Neighbor Totoro
- The Road Warrior
- Spirited Away
- The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
- Back to the Future
- Lion King
- Superman (1978)
- Beauty and the Beast
And I don't know if these can technically count as "movies" but I do love the MST3K episodes "Soultaker" and "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians".