So here's an after show on-line talk show about the Z Nation finale featuring the actor who plays Doc and a couple of guys from The Asylum, the company that produces the show. SPOILERS for the series and obviously the season finale:
Points made/answers given:
* The nukes: I kind of feel like the explanation is a little shoe-horned in.
* Mack & Addy hopefully are far enough away from the nukes... but they note that Addy is in the cult's sister-wife dress, and Mack is not bullet-ridden.
* They acknowledge that Citizen Z it as possibly screwed as the rest of them.
* They jokingly play dumb about Walking Dead...
* Russell claims Doc would have happily stayed with the cult ladies if they would have taken him in.
It's an hour long, but answers a lot... and the host/interviewers are super-geek girls, and I love it. :)